La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Arda is an idiot. We are good enough team not to get absolutely curb stomped by their pressure, but other teams at Bernabeu? No chance. Plus, we also conceded in last minutes from header. They are too good at that, simple as.

They aren't that good at defending them it seems, because in the last 3 clasicos on Camp Nou we scored them 3 goals from set pieces.

Raketa10

How the fuck you score a goal in 93rd minute for 100000 time?!?!?!? They won't win anything this year, this shit will stop it can't go one forever.

blaugrana1987

I'll just say Cristina better fucking thank Ramos and Queresma for winning the Ballon for him...

Deportivo also made it easy for Real to bombard them too with defensive subs. You have to keep them under pressure for a full 90 mins. A goal lead is not safe against them, have to have at least two. Again though, I expect them to drop points in January. They can only ride this luck for so long.

Lastly, Real's rotation players got the job done tonight and Zidane got his subs and tactics right to get the best of them tonight. Lucho really, REALLY needs to take note of that because honestly, that's the difference between us right now in La Liga this season.
Agreed on first part, not on second.

Real madrid team is simply better then us, by margin I would say now (if we are looking at depth). Our subs are no where near as good as theirs, thats why these funny rotations by Enrique could cost us title. Because our 2nd team cannot beat team easily, even at home, while Real Madrids can.

Devils

It's actually scary what Zidane is building there. Even Pep's Barca lost games. I just can't see them ever losing.

When you combine with their perfect CL draws, a treble and unbeaten league season are on the cards followed by Penaldo winning another Ballon D'or. Barca being crap makes it easier. Poor Messi, he deserves more than this.

Scary? lol

Pep's Barca and Jupp's Bayern were dominating teams, they lost games but they were monstrous teams that would pummel their opponents.

This Madrid team isn't some unstoppable force, they are leaking goals left and right and pinching result after result. It's only a matter of time until they hit a bad run of form, unless they start dominating their opposition, they aren't showing any signs of it though.

Raketa10

I was watching he game, they were playing like shit. Pressing without a plan and requesting a penalty every time they were in penalty box. When this stops and it will they will start to lose points. Nobody can win games in last seconds forever.

kilian

It was a great cross and he attacked it..hardly really lucky.

Just funny how people are always thinking scoring late goals is luck. You need it to win titles

He attacked it, missed with his head and the ball bounced of his shoulder into the net. Yeah, no luck there.

KingLeo10

Scary? lol

Pep's Barca and Jupp's Bayern were dominating teams, they lost games but they were monstrous teams that would pummel their opponents.

This Madrid team isn't some unstoppable force, they are leaking goals left and right and pinching result after result. It's only a matter of time until they hit a bad run of form, unless they start dominating their opposition, they aren't showing any signs of it though.

wouldn't put jupp's bayern in the same class as pep's barca, their one year, near invincible peak was more like our treble season in 14/15. but you're right in that this madrid is a class below even that. i see them more as ferguson era united, willing wins and points with last ditch efforts.

Devils

Fo the record they might La Liga this year, but lmao if people think they can keep playing like this and be unstoppable.

barcafan161

I was watching he game, they were playing like shit. Pressing without a plan and requesting a penalty every time they were in penalty box. When this stops and it will they will start to lose points. Nobody can win games in last seconds forever.

Who says they will?

Let's not act like they depend purely on last min goals.

Games where they are missing BBC are games where they should drop points but they somehow pulled it off

Devils

wouldn't put jupp's bayern in the same class as pep's barca, their one year, near invincible peak was more like our treble season in 14/15. but you're right in that this madrid is a class below even that. i see them more as ferguson era united, willing wins and points with last ditch efforts.

Yes that is what I was referring to. The 2012/2013 Jupp Bayern not the 2011/2012 one.

That was a dominant team.

F

FlaFCB

Well, I think the level of teams dropped a bit, overall. Why this is happening to them now.

BBZ8800

This is not luck.
You can be lucky sometimes, but if it is happening over and over, it is because:
= they are "provoking" luck (attacking, trying, not giving up, having a huge mental strength)

You can't provoke luck or get lucky if you gave up in the 80th minute and low self confidence.

German NT teams and clubs were known in the past for scoring late winners.
It wasn't about luck, but about German-never give up-mentality and trying till the last second over and over.

People used to joke in the past: You have a 2:1 lead against Germans in the 80th minute?
= that's not enough, you will lose.
You need at least 3:1 in the 80th minute to have some "chances" to win, lol.

Last edited:

Raketa10

This Real is not a force. They were playing faaaaar better during Ancelotti time and even under Mourinho in some periods. Today they just have a huge amount of luck and this will stop. You will see. And it will stop soon, just after Club WC.

Zidane ain't building anything, this is squad Ancelotti and Mourinho created.

Ritchie

I don't have faith anymore on other teams and I'll say it here, we are the only team capable of knocking them out off the UCl.

We're the only team who can stop them winning the treble and this team needs MSN at the top of their game to have a chance.

Home of Barca Fans