La Liga Round 28: Atletico - Barca 0-3

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
Every team needs a player like that that is willing to work himself out. The goal doesn't come on it's own, you have to look for it and he does.

He has the most pace in our midfield, so he can get in the right positions quicker than anyone else in midfield. Too bad that half the time he fucks it up.
I thought that was gavi?

But I do like Fermin. He wears the crest on his heart. Proud to represent barca. Football needs more players like that.

Loki

How many do you want today?

20240317-230745.jpg

Windhook

Fermin has the Phillip Cocu in him. Scores goals.

He might not be a great midfielder, but has the nose for scoring. :lol:

Joan

Every team needs a player like that that is willing to work himself out. The goal doesn't come on it's own, you have to look for it and he does.

He has the most pace in our midfield, so he can get in the right positions quicker than anyone else in midfield. Too bad that half the time he fucks it up.
He also has grit. But does so many things right and against quality teams too. Personally think he's not that far from being more than a useful rotational player but it's doubtful if he ever makes it there.

Hopefully Xavi helps him iron some of the flaws. Literally few guys better for it than Xavi.

Horatio

You're welcome
Just take the L on frenkie bro, we are all looking at the same facts lol.
Lets just wait until hes back at least. You seem awfully biased against him. You say matches are won in his absence when last season complete opposite was true.

BerkeleyBernie

Y
The fuck is wrong with xavi.. is it midget complex or what.. thats disgusting his bitching all the time
Yep. I never expected him to be that kind of coach. It's bizarre. Not everyone has to be a Jurgen Klopp, but this is like a bad parent coach for kids. One of the most intelligent players ever to play the game, with huge respect, and he just throws it all away.

Porque

I just have been thinking the same thing actually, we play much quicker without them. Pedri is weak and slow and looks tired after 30 minutes, FDJ hogs the ball and Gavi is just running like crazy like a headless chicken...

Pedri should look at Cubarsi and get back to his incisive vertical passes. That's how you overcome pace.

Are we playing better without Pedri, Gavi, Frenkie? Well maybe we have more offensive outlets because Xavi isn't playing a midfielder at AML. And with Cubarsi in defence we have switched to his distribution compensating for that.

But more likely is that we have finally stepped up our conversions or xG. Lewy is back in form and the goal he scored is not a high % scoring chance. Then you have Fermin getting two from midfield.

So I'd say the biggest factor is converting the scoring chances before the opponents do changing the matches complexion more than anything.

jamrock

Lets just wait until hes back at least. You seem awfully biased against him. You say matches are won in his absence when last season complete opposite was true.
What? Last season we lost 1 one game in the league without him and if you carry it over to this season it's probably now at 2.

If anything has been proven over the last 18-24 months is that he isn't as fundamental as his fans think.

If he comes back and we win the CL, his fanboys will try to bend time and space to tell us, how it's because of De jong that we won.

Home of Barca Fans