• Poll closed .

serghei

For this team

MATS
Araujo
Gundogan.

We are fucked without those 3.

Maybe curbarsi to how he's playing lol.

Of course several at once is different. And MATS is key because the 2nd guy is a 4/10 keeper, not because MATS himself is so great. It is more of a big squad issue.

jamrock

Of course several at once is different. And MATS is key because the 2nd guy is a 4/10 keeper, not because MATS himself is so great. It is more of a big squad issue.
Nah I meant it any one of those 3 get injured we are screwed, especially gundogan.

I get your point re MATS

BerkeleyBernie

I dont really know what to make of it, but we are playing much better without Frenkie and Pedri.

The return of MATS is of course a major factor but then our attacking play is also more direct and better.
FdJ and Pedri are both brakes. They can help control a game but they slow down the offense.

But something else happened as well. Passing and movement is suddenly a lot quicker and sharper than any time in the past few years. That seems to be a tactical shift.

Joan

I've been telling them for years, he's gonna be so easily replaced, we won't miss him.

More or starting to come around now.

Very good player though.
That's absolutely true. No direct or one on one replacement.

We'd lose some but I'd wager his replacement might actually be a better fit and contribute more with his best role being very vague and narrow.

Horatio

You're welcome
Mats relieves pressure off of defense though. It helps them with doing their job better as they feel more confidence in team as whole and know one mistake doesn’t immediately have to mean incurring goal. And good instructions help as well e.i. for structure.

Daisymorr

Great result tonight. Had my doubts that we would lose because of Atletico's CL win. Thought they might be riding high.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice Monday boys. I love the smell of burnt Atletico in the morning.

8e20fd4c-6c7b-4900-a984-6687291aa422_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

65f7da6a26319.jpeg

65f7da8a21f4b.jpeg

65f7da95a1abc.jpeg

Last edited:

Wambo

I hate how we are finally doing well again and it's fucking international break again.

Kills the momentum every damn time.
And also the fact it changes nothing when it comes to the point difference. We could hammer all the opponents in the remaining games with 3-0 wins and we will still be 8 pts behind. Unreal how 2 loses at home and draws against a relegation team can fuck up your season.

Home of Barca Fans