Kylian Mbappé

CuleLife4Life

"Too bad" in what way?

I mean I can appreciate an 18-year-old forward ripping it up in his first year of senior football regardless of where he plays or who he likes.

If you mean in the sense that we won't be able to sign him then I'd have to disagree. Plenty of players have signed for the rivals of clubs they grew up supporting. But, I simply haven't seen much in the way of us being linked to him.

Was he even a Real Madrid fan though? I know he was a big Ronaldo fan, but so are a lot of kids. He had the chance to join Madrid when he was younger, but chose Monaco.

There is a picutre of him wearing Real Madrid gear at their training center. Can't clearer than that he is a fan. As for him joining Monaco, makes sense a French kid wants to stay in France. If he turns out to be the real deal, no way he'd decline Real or even us to continue being PSG's shadow.

Xavinho

There is a picutre of him wearing Real Madrid gear at their training center. Can't clearer than that he is a fan.

Only pic like that I've seen was when Madrid were trying to sign him as a kid and he got to meet Ronaldo. Ultimately, he chose to join Monaco. And despite what you seem to think, being a fan of a club as a child doesn't mean you'll choose to join them over everyone else as an adult.

But, as I said, I don't see why that stuff should get in the way of appreciating a player for the great performances they're putting in right now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He also seem to be a fan of Pique. President Pique will persuade him to join us instead.

F

FlaFCB

Modric and Isco were supposedly Barça fans too. Masch used to say he wanted to play for rm. They're not supporters as we are.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It doesn't matter who he likes, the thing is Real Madrid and others will likely go forward with him before us. We are always too little and too late (with a few exceptions).

mark1nhu

Modric and Isco were supposedly Barça fans too. Masch used to say he wanted to play for rm. They're not supporters as we are.

Isco is/was confirmed as a Barça fan, wasn't he? I mean: his own words + pic with our shirt + his dog being called "Messi".

El Flaco

Isco is/was confirmed as a Barça fan, wasn't he? I mean: his own words + pic with our shirt + his dog being called "Messi".

Also, Isco even openly stated once that he's an antimadritista

article-2347283-1A7B0F2D000005DC-82_634x622.jpg

http://www.superdeporte.es/valencia/2009/11/20/isco-vuelve-nigeria-dispuesto-volar-alto/78614.html

Xavinho

So Mbappe's goal tally now is:

UEFA Champions League ---- 5
Ligue 1 ----------------------- 12
Coupe de France ------------- 2
Coupe de la Ligue ------------ 3

That's 22 goals from a kid who only turned 18 in December.

gasgas

Ofcourse Madrid will sign him and then a few years later we will be shooting ourselves on how we missed out on him just like Kroos, Modric, Varane, Dybala erc

El Guaje

So Mbappe's goal tally now is:

UEFA Champions League ---- 5
Ligue 1 ----------------------- 12
Coupe de France ------------- 2
Coupe de la Ligue ------------ 3

That's 22 goals from a kid who only turned 18 in December.

Insane. We must get him before another club does.

Home of Barca Fans