Kylian Mbappé

khaled_a_d

Mbappe is miles ahead of Cristiano was at his age, at United he mostly did pointless step-overs, ffs Mbappe just scored in a world cup final at 19!

Mpabbe is amazing, but people need to slow down with the whole "he scored in the final at the age of 19" because simply only 25% of players can have a world cup at this age, and way less percentage have a NT that is capable of playin in the final. Mpabbe played in a team that many football legends never played at

FCBfan22

we can talk all day about his talent but its his maturity that always suprises me. i hate all the hype about 'the next big thing' but its not a question of if he is anymore, HE IS.

side note, thank mods Jair is banned :lol:

Exactly. Otherwise he would tell us that P$G is better than Dinamo Zagreb and Rijeka.

vlad

Mbappe got next, he will be the best player in the world soon.

Jeesus a 19 year old kid already winning the WC and having a major role on accomplishing it, and to the person that said he wont eclipse Leos and Cristianos legacy, he's on a pretty good path, winning the WC at 19 and shit

yes, outstanding, but he is surrounded with great players, world class defense, same as midfield, has griezmann beside, surely he adds quality with his talent, but isnt decisive

they played euro finals 2 years ago, and he will have at least 1 more WC, Euro final, with such generation

Morten

Biggest regret we will look back at these next few years is not signing him when we maybe had the chance to do so.

Morten

Mbappe wanted to stay home so nothing to regret. He might join Barca in a few years when Qatar is out so we will see.

My club is RM, but no, there is no hope of ever getting him now, QSG will throw all the money in the world at him during contract negotiations.
Also, since they have unlimited money, bids on their players doesnt matter, they can turn down a 300 mill bid or whatever no problem.

JamDav1982

My club is RM, but no, there is no hope of ever getting him now, QSG will throw all the money in the world at him during contract negotiations.
Also, since they have unlimited money, bids on their players doesnt matter, they can turn down a 300 mill bid or whatever no problem.

No they dont have unlimited money to spend.

GOAT_SUAREZ

QSG isn't going to be there forever and they damn sure are not going to spend tons of money there for years, simply not possible.

Morten

Don't worry we will sign him on a free once his contract runs out and Bartomeu is gone. We just need to keep signing more french players in the mean time :p

But thats not going to happen, QSG can and will offer much more than anyone else can.
If you truly want Mbappe, the only option is to become state-sponsored, only way to compete.

GOAT_SUAREZ

But thats not going to happen, QSG can and will offer much more than anyone else can.
If you truly want Mbappe, the only option is to become state-sponsored, only way to compete.

if you actually believe QSG is going to be there as long as Mbappe plays football I can't help you.

Home of Barca Fans