Kylian Mbappé

slicknick

It's true, though.

I don't think he personally rates Messi lower....As a teenage footballer,he tends to equate Balloon D'Or with the trophies won, rather than individual performances (and on recent evidence, unfortunately, it is not wrong)
Of course, his sympathy for Real, due to Ronaldo mainly, doesn't help either.

El Gato

Villarato!
He just answered without thinking too much. He knows Messi is a Ballon d'Or contender...

Kinda the crux of it. If you’re not a Barca affiliate and as a neutral you name two of your teammates, your legendary opponent, your idol and yourself ahead of supposedly the GOAT.. tells you something about Leo’s stock drop..

It feels like he will want to go to Madrid sooner or later. How old will he be when his contract is up? 24?

Vilarrubi

Kinda the crux of it. If you’re not a Barca affiliate and as a neutral you name two of your teammates, your legendary opponent, your idol and yourself ahead of supposedly the GOAT.. tells you something about Leo’s stock drop..

It feels like he will want to go to Madrid sooner or later. How old will he be when his contract is up? 24?

No it doesn’t.. it tells you that he’s supporting his team mates.. like when captains vote for 3 team mates on the Balon D’or even though they have no chance.. and he’s a massive Ronaldo fan. Guy had about 10 posters of him in his room.

Rooney said last week that Messi was the greatest of all time.. so nothing to do with Messi’s stock dropping.

krakdol

It ends on 30/06/2022, so 23 years and a half (his birth date is 20/12/1998).

El Gato

Villarato!
No it doesn’t.. it tells you that he’s supporting his team mates.. like when captains vote for 3 team mates on the Balon D’or even though they have no chance.. and he’s a massive Ronaldo fan. Guy had about 10 posters of him in his room.

Rooney said last week that Messi was the greatest of all time.. so nothing to do with Messi’s stock dropping.

This last sentence is so grotesque dude :lol:

Fair enough anyway. Doesn’t matter does it?

vlad

I would agree with him execpt neymar, all those players had better season then messi, CL>la liga and add to that great WC, messi has la liga in his pocket, bad CL and bad WC

Varane and Modric would be my pick, dont know about 3rd, mbappe wasnt that great, cr7 same thing

Last edited:

George_Costanza

I would agree with him execpt neymar, all those players had better season then Messi, CL>la liga and add to that great WC, messi has la liga in his pocket, bad CL and bad WC, how he deserves award this year?

What did Ronaldo do in WC or UCL? He might have one good game in UCL KO but does this one game makes him a contender in the best player award?

Home of Barca Fans