Kylian Mbappé

khaled_a_d

in 2010 and 2014 it was the fifa ballon d'or, this time like in 2006 only the press votes

IIRC even if you break it the current way it is same, and 2006 was european press, now it is the world press, so even 2006 comparison isn't valid

His technical ability is easily as good as young Ronaldo's if not better. Coupled with his physical attributes he will dominate football.

Which Ronaldo are we talking about?

don't think CR7 was ever technical. Young or old.

He was just faster when younger with fancy step overs that no players ever give a shit.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
don't think CR7 was ever technical. Young or old.

He was just faster when younger with fancy step overs that no players ever give a shit.

You are oblivious then obviously. Ronaldo was a brilliant dribbler during his time at at United.

IIRC even if you break it the current way it is same, and 2006 was european press, now it is the world press, so even 2006 comparison isn't valid

Which Ronaldo are we talking about?

The CR7 one, though Mbappe does really remind me of Brazilian Ronaldo as well.

KingLeo10

mbappe is better than young CR7 with his decision making and scoring ability. CR7 had to work years and years to become the goal machine at RM. :lol:

I don't think he will reach CR7's career accomplishments though. you need the right setup around you + immense drive/work ethic + physical gifts of longevity.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Mbappe is miles ahead of Cristiano was at his age, at United he mostly did pointless step-overs, ffs Mbappe just scored in a world cup final at 19!

mbappe is better than young CR7 with his decision making and scoring ability. CR7 had to work years and years to become the goal machine at RM. :lol:

I don't think he will reach CR7's career accomplishments though. you need the right setup around you + immense drive/work ethic + physical gifts of longevity.

ffs where did I say that Mbappe is worse than 19 years old Ronaldo? Only said that he is as good if not better on technical level. Learn to read lads.

You are oblivious then obviously. Ronaldo was a brilliant dribbler during his time at at United.

the CR7 one, though Mbappe does really remind me of Brazilian Ronaldo as well.

you the oblivious one ignoring his dribbling consisting of speed and step overs and nothing else.

[youtube]2ZHuel4ZGFM[/youtube]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
CR's dribbling hardly counts as dribbling. If anything he used trick moves to try to get past players.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
you the oblivious one ignoring his dribbling consisting of speed and step overs and nothing else.

[youtube]2ZHuel4ZGFM[/youtube]

aye giving me a youtube compilation. I will reply with the same then:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyj2ANoOHh0[/youtube]

CR's dribbling hardly counts as dribbling. If anything he used trick moves to try to get past players.

Trick moves are part of dribbling. What you consider dribbling is probably ball retention in your understanding. Anyway, dribbling is just advancing with the ball. There are many types of dribblers, such as distance runners like Kaka, Sergi Roberto, Kovacic who need lots of space and easily advance into more dangerous areas of the pitch. There are close control dribblers like Iniesta, Isco, Silva. There are dribblers who mostly rely on body feints like Messi. Dribblers who rely on tricks like young Neymar, young CR, Jay-Jay Okocha or Ronaldinho.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

He's very good technically.

Got to remember he's still only 19 years old. Was probably really nervous.

He didn't seem nervous, if anything his age might be a plus as you realise the impact of the occasion less.

Like i said he's not up there with the best technically or great in small spaces, his speed is a tremendous asset thats true.

NotInHere

Mbappe got next, he will be the best player in the world soon.

Jeesus a 19 year old kid already winning the WC and having a major role on accomplishing it, and to the person that said he wont eclipse Leos and Cristianos legacy, he's on a pretty good path, winning the WC at 19 and shit

Givenchy

we can talk all day about his talent but its his maturity that always suprises me. i hate all the hype about 'the next big thing' but its not a question of if he is anymore, HE IS.

side note, thank mods Jair is banned :lol:

Joan

we can talk all day about his talent but its his maturity that always suprises me. i hate all the hype about 'the next big thing' but its not a question of if he is anymore, HE IS.

side note, thank mods Jair is banned :lol:

Exactly what I thought

Home of Barca Fans