Kevin-Prince Boateng

fergus90

Never has been a proper forward, never will be. Much like the time they signed Song to play CB. Signing players who's primary position is the position they're looking for is too mainstream for Barcelona.

This board plays low ball when it comes to signing players that would actually benefit the squad, but have wasted millions on shite.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Barca getting their own Choupo-Motings now? :lol:

But if it's a loan then probably not a terrible terrible business. Just kinda meh.

Leo_Messi

Barca getting their own Choupo-Motings now? :lol:

But if it's a loan then probably not a terrible terrible business. Just kinda meh.

This is our very own Faubert or an "Emmanuel Emenike Jr". Shocking stuff. You must have a field day like most madridistas have on social media.

Camp Nou's chapel must be busy right now. I can already imagine all employees lining up and praying that Suárez will not get a single injury from now until the season ends.

Bloody hell.

[tw]1007728552614268929?s=21[/tw]
Awkward..

HAHA. It gets better and better.:lol:

Last edited:

Porque

What better way to announce to the world you have no money than loaning Kevin-Prince Boateng from Sassualo.

To think this guy is going to keep Malcom out of the squad.

I'm going to put on my Valverde mask on (yes, I actually have one) and think of the reason's Valverde signed the Prince.

a) Paulinho withdrawal symptoms, that sexiness of arriving from the second line and clumsily fumbling in yet another goal
b) He is so pissed about Pique going in attack against his wishes that he signed Kevin-Prince Boateng to perform that role.
c) Passive-Aggresively hates Malcom.

Here are Boateng's last 5 transfers.

2015 -> Free Agent -> AC Milan
2016 -> Free Transfer -> Las Palmas
2017 -> Free Transfer -> Frankfurt
2018 -> Free Transfer -> Sassualo
2019 -> 2million 6 month loan -> FC Barcelona

:valverde:

BarcaVillain

Maybe not the most exciting but don't really see what there is to lose? He's a decent player, showed that wherever he'd been and he adds an option. The club clearly doesn't have the money to be throwing about so a loan deal is perfect and won't cost the earth. I wish my main club Aston Villa could turn their noses up at KPB...

Leo_Messi

Maybe not the most exciting but don't really see what there is to lose? He's a decent player, showed that wherever he'd been and he adds an option. The club clearly doesn't have the money to be throwing about so a loan deal is perfect and won't cost the earth. I wish my main club Aston Villa could turn their noses up at KPB...

Decent player for Las Palmas and Sassuolo. Not a goalscorer even in another galaxy. Not a striker. €2 million loan deal. Will take minutes away from players with an actual future here or players that need playing time such as Malcom in case the Brazilian becomes surplus for requirement this upcoming summer.

I honestly would have preferred to give Mújica and Ruiz a chance. Much more.

That or simply finding a better alternative. All those moronic excuses of that not being possible is a joke. Much like this loan deal. Anyway in my universe he can only surprise and maybe I have jinxed him for the better but I am expecting absolutely nothing. For once I thought that this useless board could come up with a positive surprise since it was guarded in so much secrecy. Now I understand why nobody broke the news. We are possibly the only club in the entire universe that actually showed interest in Kevin-Prince Fucking Boateng.:lol: Him being a CR7 fanboy on top of it. Could not make it up.:lol:

Good night, I need a bottle of wine or two or a good drink.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
This is our very own Faubert or an "Emmanuel Emenike Jr". Shocking stuff. You must have a field day like most madridistas have on social media.

Knee-jerk much. He'll be fine. The poorer the player, the harder he will try since he's basically winning a lottery ticket. He will provide you with a spark off the bench every time he comes on. Paulinho did his job, so will KPB.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's an amusing character and will be well liked in the dressing room.

He led the celebrations when Eintracht won the cup last year.

fergus90

Aston Villa is my main club too! And we could definitely do with Boateng now.

Leo_Messi

Knee-jerk much. He'll be fine. The poorer the player, the harder he will try since he's basically winning a lottery ticket. He will provide you with a spark off the bench every time he comes on. Paulinho did his job, so will KPB.

Not really. There is a limit of how poor and washed up you can be for you to actually make a genuine difference even when you have won the lottery, in this case the equivalent of El Gordo. Paulinho is 100 times the player.

KPB is not a striker nor a goalscorer so I am struggling to see what he will provide. Can any sane person honestly tell me that they would trust him as a substitute for Suárez in a quarterfinal or semifinal leg in the CL? It is a complete waste of resources and money and takes minutes away from players with an actual future here.

Notwithstanding that there are numerous better options out there who would give one of their legs to join us. Tragicomical and shocking stuff but as I wrote he can only surprise and may my outburst be useful in terms of jinxing although I highly doubt so.

Home of Barca Fans