Kevin-Prince Boateng

Kul_z

if only paulinho was still here, we would have had a thug midfield of paulinho - vidal - boateng

Just get nainggolan and my dream team is complete. Nainggolan, Vidal, Boateng, Paulinho. 4 dragons, sounds like a prophecy. And messiah in front of them, total rampage

Hawk

extremely left field with this signing. why not re sign maxi lopez as well while barca are at it..

Leo_Messi

What the freaking, fucking, hell is going on here? Has this useless board lost the fucking plot COMPLETELY? This is INSANE.

This is 100 times worse than the Paulinho transfer.:lol:

Since when is that guy a fucking STRIKER. A NUMBER 9?

This is ridiculous and embarrassing. WTF. I am in disbelief. Never thought that this pathetic and useless board could give me such a "surprise".

I am already desperately missing Munir.

€2 million for just a loan as well.:lol:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What the freaking, fucking, hell is going on here? Has this useless board lost the fucking plot COMPLETELY? This is INSANE.

Only a loan. Dude might not be a high volume goalscorer, but he usually is a pain in the ass to deal with for the opposition with his intensity and physicality. So helps open up space for the rest.

I don't mind this. Not many good backup strikers we could have gotten now anyway. Perhaps Bakambu, but I doubt his Chinese club is willing to let him go during their season and he's on insanely high wages there.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
..until we turn a profit on him when he's sold to China.

It's a loan as I understand it and certainly caps a bizarre transfer period since summer. From Griezmann, FDJ & De Ligt to Murillo, Boateng & Vidal. No question Segura has a role to play here too as it mirrors what we saw in the mismanagement & poor sporting direction of La Masia

Vilarrubi

Since when is that guy a fucking STRIKER. A NUMBER 9?

This is ridiculous and embarrassing. WTF. I am in disbelief. Never thought that this pathetic and useless board could give me such a "surprise".

I am already desperately missing Munir.

€2 million for just a loan as well.:lol:

I'm willing to see how it plays out.. gonna give him a chance. Paulinho proved to be pretty useful at times.

Devils

[youtube]hCzdUNTKapY[/youtube]

thsmilies-3.gif~c200

Leo_Messi

I'm willing to see how it plays out.. gonna give him a chance. Paulinho proved to be pretty useful at times.

Guaranteed flop. It's shocking "business". I mean, I could have picked a better player by making a few phone calls. It's a batshit crazy decision. Absolutely insane. The guy is as much of a striker as I am a Papuan.

€2 million loan fee as well?

I don't bother finding the 100's of gifs that are fitting for my reaction right now. No words for this.

Only a loan. Dude might not be a high volume goalscorer, but he usually is a pain in the ass to deal with for the opposition with his intensity and physicality. So helps open up space for the rest.

I don't mind this. Not many good backup strikers we could have gotten now anyway. Perhaps Bakambu, but I doubt his Chinese club is willing to let him go during their season and he's on insanely high wages there.

A loan that will cost us €2 million for a 32 year old has-been that never had nor ever will have the level to play for us. Most importantly that guy is not a freaking striker. It's a joke.

Surely there are better options out there?

Why even bother in the first place? He will just take minutes away from Malcom, Dembélé and others. How do you imagine him replacing Suárez for a second in case of an injury or rest in a high-profile game?:lol:

So still decent? :)

Not funny man. It's tragicomical actually.

Vilarrubi

Guaranteed flop. It's shocking "business". I mean, I could have picked a better player by making a few phone calls. It's a batshit crazy decision. Absolutely insane. The guy is as much of a striker as I am a Papuan.

Haven't seen a minute of him playing since he played for Las Palmas, he was half decent there to say Las Palmas finished near the bottom. La Liga experience too, that's what the board probably thinking. Not sticking up for them, i'm just willing to give him a chance.

Who would you have signed btw?

Leo_Messi

Haven't seen a minute of him playing since he played for Las Palmas, he was half decent there to say Las Palmas finished near the bottom. La Liga experience too, that's what the board probably thinking. Not sticking up for them, i'm just willing to give him a chance.

Who would you have signed btw?

Anyone not called Kevin-Prince fucking Boateng. Can't take anyone defending this loan deal seriously. Genuinely hope that he won't play a single minute. Just a catastrophic decision.

If this joker takes minutes away from Malcom and other players, I am going to ......

Can we please sign Munir again? I promise never to say a bad word about him again.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans