Karim Benzema

Galning

Read somewhere that he's blackmailing all Madrid players with a tape of yesterday's game. Dunno if true.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
There are plenty of options on the market, I hope that we choose the right one instead of going for somebody like Aguero.

raskolnikov

There are plenty of options on the market, I hope that we choose the right one instead of going for somebody like Aguero.

I dont think so, only better options than Benzema seem to be Aguero, Suarez and Lewandowski. You can get none of them.
Only otpions that remain are Morata back, splash on epl hype, Zlatan for a last c mission while Ronaldo goes to psg, LaCazette, aubameyang or just ronaldo as striker.
Better keep Benzema then.

badr_hari_and_karim_benzema_gta_v_by_akyanyme-d6vwzf4.png

Horatio

You're welcome
I dont think so, only better options than Benzema seem to be Aguero, Suarez and Lewandowski. You can get none of them.
Only otpions that remain are Morata back, splash on epl hype, Zlatan for a last c mission while Ronaldo goes to psg, LaCazette, aubameyang or just ronaldo as striker.

Benzema is Algerian, Badr is Moroccon. Those two would never hang together.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

Benzema look to be guilty and his reputation is tarnished. It's better for Florentino to get rid of his bad son because it can hurt RM's reputation. Lacazette and Aubameyang seem like viable options. There's also the option of getting somebody like Reus and playing him as CF or simply moving Bale/Ronaldo to CF and getting a winger. There are countless of options and I think if proven guilty that Benzema will be shipped out to EPL or something. There's also Morata,Kane,some younger prospects like Embolo and Bats etc.

raskolnikov

Benzema is Algerian, Badr is Moroccon. Those two would never hang together.
Of course he woud, here is a picture of him hanging out with Badr and Ronaldo.

0e97c79521a716e656f5d13da6bfe7f7.jpg

Benzema look to be guilty and his reputation is tarnished. It's better for Florentino to get rid of his bad son because it can hurt RM's reputation. Lacazette and Aubameyang seem like viable options. There's also the option of getting somebody like Reus and playing him as CF or simply moving Bale/Ronaldo to CF and getting a winger. There are countless of options and I think if proven guilty that Benzema will be shipped out to EPL or something. There's also Morata,Kane,some younger prospects like Embolo and Bats etc.
Al your options are worse than Benzema though.

Home of Barca Fans