Karim Benzema

Yannik

AFP: Benzema admits his role as an intermediary in the Valbuena Sextape case.

Summarized translation from reddit:

• Karim Benzema admited while in custody that he was to serve as an intermediary between his friend Karim Zenati, for whom he feels embarrassed, and Mathieu Valbuena in the Sex-tape blackmail, have told sources close to the case to the AFP.
  • He had first denied any role, but he went back on his word in the third audition while in custody, according to sources.
  • He said that Karim Zenati is a serious guy, someone he trust completly.
  • He had no word of compassion toward Valbuena, and asked about calling him « Tarlouze » (Faggot ?) in a recorded convesation, he says it's because he was mad at Valbuena because the press was talking about Karim Zenati, thinking that Valbuena ratted him out.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
  • He said that Karim Zenati is a serious guy, someone he trust completly.
  • He had no word of compassion toward Valbuena, and asked about calling him « Tarlouze » (Faggot ?) in a recorded convesation, he says it's because he was mad at Valbuena because the press was talking about Karim Zenati, thinking that Valbuena ratted him out.
What a guy...

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Wow. I thought it will happen in the summer, I doubt we'd get rid of him immediately in January. If he does leave here's my list of targets that I'd like as replacement : Lewa,Auba,Embolo,Batshuayi,Lacazette.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Wow. I thought it will happen in the summer, I doubt we'd get rid of him immediately in January. If he does leave here's my list of targets that I'd like as replacement : Lewa,Auba,Embolo,Batshuayi,Lacazette.

there's not enough money in this world that can lure a starter away from Bayern!

Morten

I'd say to buy Morata, he has a release clause, no? He would be a guaranteed starter, that might convince him to come back.

xXKonan

I've read recently Morata is working on a contract Extension with Juventus.

Although it might be tempting for Morata if Benzema does leave.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Had one year left in his contract and didn't really fit Pep plans
Lewa is Perfect in Pep system and has 3 years in his contract after this season

Kroos didn't fit Pep's plans? As far as I know, Pep told the Bayern board to renew his contract as he was an important player for him, and was annoyed when it didn't materialize and Kroos left.

khaled_a_d

Kroos didn't fit Pep's plans? As far as I know, Pep told the Bayern board to renew his contract as he was an important player for him, and was annoyed when it didn't materialize and Kroos left.

There was conflicted reports about Pep stance .some said he wanted him to stay and other the opposite
But I meant it from Kroos perspective ,I really didn't think that Pep get the best out of him tbh

Home of Barca Fans