Karim Benzema

Beast

The Observer
He will get by this... growing up in the wrong side of town he has plenty of bad apples around his neighborhood and they know him in person which is why he was suitable to be the middle man considering the great relation he has with Valbuena
Benzema is a bit introvert and i have no doubt he was helping Mathieu out of this
...why would he go through this for 100 K ? he makes that in a week which makes no sense at all
I support him & the club in that situation ... and don't get carried away by the legal wording you hear in the news. the French system works differently than the US /UK...
Also very nice of Mathieu to change his FB page to his picture with Karim... says it all really

Media report the conversation... Benzema's lawyer made some outraged comments about it strongly implying that it is authentic although parts have been reassembled to make it look worse again according to the lawyer
Benzema is purportedly speaking to his "friend", telling about his conversation with Valbuena during training on October 6. Benzema says to his friend "I don't think he is taking us seriously (...) I gave him my word that there was only one copy (...)(to valbuena) I've seen the tape (...) My friend will come to see you in Lyon (...) Work it out with him if you want."

To top it off, Valbuena is supposed to have been granted access to the file today

silvia

anyone read full transcript of the phone call? Man, this guy is so much more than i thought.
I never imagined a football player set up fellow co worker like that threatening with upcoming Euro and he sounds so childish. who said he is introvert, jeeez

Benzema's lawyer now directly addressing "MR or Mrs X" who "wants to see Benzema fall"
:facepalm: People should be held more responsible for whatever dumb shit they blurt out.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's becoming clearer by the day that even though he of course didn't care for the $$$, he at least as something entertaining to him he was indeed trying to push valbuena to pay his friend.

All spanish media are of course with him "he feels sad" "bla bla bla" ... nothing about how Valbuena should be feeling right now.

I hope he goes down :)

EdmondDantes

6ddc9737e46d19f513d074a0c3d29fc4.jpg

:mathieu:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Whole case is just weird and I am not reading about all the rumors and stuff. Would be nice for us if Benzema would miss the Clasico.

It's now clear that Valbuena himself had no idea about the extent of Benzema's involvement.

Shit is going down. Lucky for me, I don't give a single crap about the Euro. Anyway, if the rumors are true Benzema fucked up in a hilariously pointless way.

oggydude

If shit gets real, we might make a proper push for Aguero. Something good could come out of it, even if this season would be screwed.

Apparently Real will not try and get Citys players to ensure they do not anger the Abhu Dhabi investors for Real.

Home of Barca Fans