Karim Benzema

raskolnikov

Powerful people don't go to prison.
Random rich dudes go to prison all the time.

tumblr_mkea8kY0TI1qifm00o2_500.gif

Name celeb athletes like Benzema that actually went to prison during their career, most easily get away with shit nromal peope b ocked up for

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly wouldn't like him to go to jail and handicap Real. I don't want us to win a second treble under these circumstances.

silvia

M6 have some damaging reports just breaking now on the saga. They claim that prosecutors have listened to a telephone conversation where Karim Benzema explained that he was certain that Mathieu Valbuena was going to given in to blackmail, according to a source close to the situation.

During this telephone conversation, between Karim Benzema and an individual whose connection to the case is unclear, the Real Madrid striker is alleged to have said the following:

“Do not worry. He has no choice. I’ll make him understand. He’ll pay."

woooooow. does it sound like a advisor to his teammate?
link : http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...sted-over-valbuena-blackmail-sextape-scandal/

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
What he said to the blackmailer in that context doesn't prove much. He could just be trying to ease the blackmailer to prevent the situation from escalating. Him asking more, or releasing the video anyway out of spite or getting paid and releasing the video.

gatsu

No way he is going to Jail, this is not even a matter of being rich or not, euro is next year and French NT needs him, like said, just hope he will not make it for classico, though I seriously doubt it.

And if things get worse always count on uncle Flo to pull the necessary strings :tito:

silvia

What he said to the blackmailer in that context doesn't prove much. He could just be trying to ease the blackmailer to prevent the situation from escalating. Him asking more, or releasing the video anyway out of spite or getting paid and releasing the video.

Why did he have to ease the blackmailer in the first place? Blackmailer used Benzema as a route and he knew that didn't refuse to do it and just call police or consult his lawyer:banghead: and Valbuena really felt pressure. one of his teammate Cisse was a victim too. He shouldn't have made another victim.
That is a crime to help the blackmailers....and morally wrong to betray his teammates.. idiot

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I am going to give Benzema the benefit of the doubt. Does stupid stuff regarding driving without a license but his heart seems to be in a good place. Overall gives me the impression that he doesn't like to get involved with the media circus and keeps a low profile. So I think his role in this affair would be that he gave Mathieu advice concerning what to do. Mathieu and Benzema supposedly have a good relationship.

Let's not forget that he lost his license for driving 200 km/h... twice the speed limit

Morten

If shit gets real, we might make a proper push for Aguero. Something good could come out of it, even if this season would be screwed.

Home of Barca Fans