Karim Benzema

Horatio

You're welcome
I am going to give Benzema the benefit of the doubt. Does stupid stuff regarding driving without a license but his heart seems to be in a good place. Overall gives me the impression that he doesn't like to get involved with the media circus and keeps a low profile. So I think his role in this affair would be that he gave Mathieu advice concerning what to do. Mathieu and Benzema supposedly have a good relationship.

gatsu

Just saw it on I-tele (a french Media channel), his lawyer said that he didn't admit anything, and that he is proclaiming his innocence.

frog-fcb

Ha ha nice to see the madristas having bother with the law for once i wonder how uncle flo will brush this one under the carpet if true

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Someone in France likes Barca and wants us to win El Clasico :lol:

No Benzema no party...
atleast for the junkies in Dominican republic:p

Last edited:
"close friend" as in the guy had signed shoes and a couple pictures.
Benzema probably has thousands of close friends :p

Someone in France likes Barca and wants us to win El Clasico :lol:

No Benzema no party...

France is clearly pro madrid... But prime minister Valls is of Catalan origin and a die hard barcelona fan, he already stated that barça would be welcome in france and his own father is the one who wrote the music of barca's anthem :lol:. Also he got in trouble for flying to Germany with his family to attend the UCL final last season

Last edited:

silvia

I am going to give Benzema the benefit of the doubt. Does stupid stuff regarding driving without a license but his heart seems to be in a good place. Overall gives me the impression that he doesn't like to get involved with the media circus and keeps a low profile. So I think his role in this affair would be that he gave Mathieu advice concerning what to do. Mathieu and Benzema supposedly have a good relationship.
You are clealy biased. His license is nothing to do with cocaine provider and blackmailing business friend.
He admitted he participated in exclusive negtiations to give back his friend somthing. That is not an advice. He knew the blackmailers.
He could have just loan the fucking his money to his friend rather than "advising" poor Valbuena. He is 100000 times richer than Valbuena!

Horatio

You're welcome
You are clealy biased. His license is nothing to do with cocaine provider and blackmailing business friend.
He admitted he participated in exclusive negtiations to give back his friend somthing. That is not an advice. He knew the blackmailers.
He could have just loan the fucking his money to his friend rather than "advising" poor Valbuena. He is 100000 times richer than Valbuena!

I'd like to reserve judgement instead of immediately believing everthing fed to me by the media. Like you said there was no point in Benzema being involved because he makes so much money. Why would he risk damaging his career and image for a cut of 150.000 dollars?

BenRobbins

Benzema gets locked up, Real buy aguero, City get alot weaker, Real don't function as well as a team. Sounds like a Win Win for me.

silvia

I'd like to reserve judgement instead of immediately believing everthing fed to me by the media. Like you said there was no point in Benzema being involved because he makes so much money. Why would he risk damaging his career and image for a cut of 150.000 dollars?

He admitted that he did that for giving back his friend. I don't understand him for doing that either. That is why he is still in jail, for wrongdoing.
and i read Cisse once gave the money to the same blackmailing business crooks. He was victim rather than culprit that is why he was cleared.
All the facts are too specific. and french media looks like a reliable paper.

J

Jamie Cal

(How perfect is this in the wake of those fuckwits trying to make a mountain out of Barca's Halloween antics? :lol: )

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
This is huge, wow.
7 years prison for these crimes if he's found guilty.
This will be the end of this rm era, cristiano will likely be sold as well.

raskolnikov

This is huge, wow.
7 years prison for these crimes if he's found guilty.
This will be the end of this rm era, cristiano will likely be sold as well.

Rich people in general dont do time, he probably pays a fine or gets cleared of all charges.
I just hope they look him up for a few more weeks so that misses el classico.
I also hope cr7 stays:p

Home of Barca Fans