Karim Benzema

Empty

Benzema would thrive a Bayern, absolutely. Sure, he won't fit at every team. But there are some he will be great in.

blaugrana1987

I love to watch this guy. God damn he is an intelligent footballer. He NEVER gets into petty shit like almost every other Real/Barca player. He just plays...and plays, and plays. Beautifully at that.

Leo_Messi

Very underrated indeed. He always seems to perform in the big games evident of his great goalscoring record in the CL. I think that he is extremely underrated in general and undervalued in RM.

Not that it is relevant or ever will be; but I would like to see him at FCB just to see how he would perform next to Messi and Neymar etc.

He is vastly superior when it comes to the passing game than Suárez for instance.

Last edited:

dakt

Didn't I say few weeks ago, that I'm more afraid of him then CR. He always finds the way against us.

Icarium

Lifestealer
That back heel :worthy: I was damn surprised that the ball reached ronaldo. Pissed off at masch for not picking up ronaldo's run. He sold a dummy to the supposed best DM in the world. And as always alves reacted too late. Pique did what he could, he tired to put pressure on benz but that back heel was just class. Who created the wonderful move? obviously modric. Who was defending him? literally no one, he had too much to think and delivered an accurate pass to moving benzema. These many things happened for the madrid goal but both our goals are pretty simple.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He was in a slump and off-form but he looked great today. Hopefully that means he's regaining his form because we'll need it. We need to win every single la liga game and hope for the impossible. I still think we can win the CL tho.

King Leo

Banned
Benz was Madrid's best player tonight. They need to off load Cr7 this summer. He's no longer what he used to be.

Home of Barca Fans