Karim Benzema

Morten

Been the best out of BBC for a while now. He'd be such a beast if he weren't so afraid of upsetting CRonaldo.

Benzema dont have problem with CR and Cr dont have a problem with Benzema. However, all the attention is on CR, but few mentions that Benzema also seemed to have a bit of issue with Bale, not only CR. Maybe itsnot all about CR ego tripping? Benzema isnt that type.

CuleLife4Life

Benzema dont have problem with CR and Cr dont have a problem with Benzema. However, all the attention is on CR, but few mentions that Benzema also seemed to have a bit of issue with Bale, not only CR. Maybe itsnot all about CR ego tripping? Benzema isnt that type.

What are you talking about? Both Bale and Benz have to play to cater to CR. If he wan't there, they could play the way they want. I actually expect them to have great performance these next 2 La Liga games without him. Heck I've even seen some RM fans say its a good thing he isn't going to play.

Morten

What are you talking about? Both Bale and Benz have to play to cater to CR. If he wan't there, they could play the way they want. I actually expect them to have great performance these next 2 La Liga games without him. Heck I've even seen some RM fans say its a good thing he isn't going to play.

Just saying Ronaldo wasnt the only one to have some minor issues with Bale, but he gets the sole attention for it. Anyway, i think they get along fine. Im also one of those who think its good for real that CR has a minor break now.

Really super slim chance, but I really want him to go to Liverpool this Summer. After the shit show the club has been forced to endure with their attacking options this year, plus Gerrard's move to the MLS, he'll be the king of Anfield without even kicking a single ball :lol: I can only imagine the threads on RAWK they'll have about him :worthy:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Real Madrid's best forward right now. And, alongside Isco, their best player right now.

onyNEM8.gif

I2g2NDj.gif

Fight me.

Home of Barca Fans