Karim Benzema

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
He was in a slump and off-form but he looked great today. Hopefully that means he's regaining his form because we'll need it. We need to win every single la liga game and hope for the impossible. I still think we can win the CL tho.

That trophy is indefensible, you won't win any major trophies this season, I assure you

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Benz was Madrid's best player tonight. They need to off load Cr7 this summer. He's no longer what he used to be.

I'd rather seee Bale go because this just isn't working. I'd choose Bale to go(instead of CR) like 90+ % of RM fans. Ronaldo can just completely turn into a striker and be good at it. The partnership between Ronaldo and Benzema is still working.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
That trophy is indefensible, you won't win any major trophies this season, I assure you

How about this: If Real wins CL this league you'll add C.Ronaldo to your fav players and Real Madrid to your fav clubs and keep them there forever? If you're so sure that is.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
How about this: If Real wins CL this league you'll add C.Ronaldo to your fav players and Real Madrid to your fav clubs and keep them there forever? If you're so sure that is.

Not much of a bet. What will you do if the aforementioned does not happen?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just look at ours and theirs fixtures. Don't place your bet just yet.

The bet hinges upon whether or not Real will win the CL this season. And seeing as how no team has defended the title since it became the Champion's League, it's a safe bet I'd say. After all they face Atletico, they're bogey team, in the next round.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Let's hope Flo gets a brainfart and decides to sell him. He always seem to have these amazing games against us. Can't really hate him either, so please get rid.

raskolnikov

Benzema is annoyingly good in these classico´s, and cause he is so unselfish gets overlooked a lot, all the attention Always goes to Ronaldo but its benzema who is the most difficult to handle in attack.

cmsy27

Benzema was amazing. That back heel was just perfect. Love this guy; probably the only RM player I can say that about :)

Home of Barca Fans