Kai Havertz

Laplacian

He is there staring us right in our face and his name is ARTHUR. Though not the player you describe here, Arthur's skill set perfectly complements Fdj and HAVERTZ.

Arthur doesn't complement Fdj, they're the same type of player, only difference is Fdj offers more in physicality, speed, versatility, creativity and his play style is much more vertical. Arthur should be in Fdj's position. We should be looking for a DM of Rodrigo from Atletico and now City's profile. Sit back in front of the defense, distribute the ball, and be physical monster in defense while Fdj and another midfielder go wreck havoc upfront.

serghei

Arthur doesn't complement Fdj, they're the same type of player, only difference is Fdj offers more in physicality, speed, versatility, creativity and his play style is much more vertical. Arthur should be in Fdj's position. We should be looking for a DM of Rodrigo from Atletico and now City's profile. Sit back in front of the defense, distribute the ball, and be physical monster in defense while Fdj and another midfielder go wreck havoc upfront.

You're saying two very good passers and movers can't complement each other? :lol: Sure they can. But for that they need a little thing called a proper manager.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Havertz unfazed by pressure. Those late runs he makes into the box bags him a lot of goals.

de Jong - Arthur/a complete CDM - Havertz would be an incredible midfield if we got a manager whose style requires us to move the ball fast and efficiently with purpose.

I hope we draw Bayer Leverkusen in the CL.

Leo_Messi

Had a poor game (apparently) in Bayer Leverkusen's 1-2 loss at home against Lokomotiv Moscow. Should not really matter as everyone can have a bad day but I do hope that some of our scouts are watching his performances in the CL closely. It is one thing to shine in a declining (IMO) Bundesliga for an ultra-offensive team like Leverkusen under Bosz and another to shine in the CL.

Nevertheless Havertz is without doubt a player that we should look to sign if possible but curious to see if he can keep performing this season and repeat last season's impressive performances.

gregorrin10

Really surprised no one is talking about our apparent strong interest in this guy. Multiple reports coming out since this season started, the latest one being that we had scouts watching him this week as Bayer beat Atletico 2-1 at home. Says they were really impressed with his performance too and that the recommendation is that he's certainly someone who would be right for us....and I absolutely agree. He'd be perfect to compliment De Jong and Arthur, man what a midfield that would be.

clemente

It makes sense because we need someone attacking in the midfield next to De Jong and Arthur, and he is the most talented prospect right now with that arsenal. I'm just worried about his height, Gomes is the same height and he looked impressive before he was put in a midfield where he was expected to replace Iniesta, so not too confident on these tall guys in such position.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm just worried about his height, Gomes is the same height and he looked impressive before he was put in a midfield where he was expected to replace Iniesta, so not too confident on these tall guys in such position.

Lol midget fanclub rampant.

El Gato

Villarato!
You disagree? For possession football a smaller offensive midfielder is an advantage. I dont mind too much though as long as the player is good.

Do I disagree? You tell me.

I don’t really mind. Maybe you’re correct. I personally don’t like assuming stances that lead to ‘one true way’ of footie. Which profiling players often is.

Home of Barca Fans