Kai Havertz

vuji_31

Again player from statistics bilding team, playing yolo all the time , withou position in Barca.

Hard pass for this guy, another Coutinho or pkayer tgat can't play in 3 men midfield

Kul_z

This guy played as a st yesterday and banged two headers in 5 minutes. I like this guy more and more, versatility is the key

Riordon

One of those players coaches will love and somehow he will always be in the top sides even though his technique, control etc is average and football fans won't rate him that high, much like Muller.

One of those players coaches will love and somehow he will always be in the top sides even though his technique, control etc is average and football fans won't rate him that high, much like Muller.
Laughable comment that shows u have no clue about the player.

He has no average technique or control at all and comparing him to Mueller is just :lol:

Riordon

Laughable comment that shows u have no clue about the player.

He has no average technique or control at all and comparing him to Mueller is just :lol:

With average I mean his technique is decent but hasn't got the close control of other young midfielders/10's IMO. And the Muller comparison is mainly the fact that they both like to attack space, basically both are space invaders when it comes to there goalscoring. I have seen him being compared to Ozil but I dont quite like that comparison.

Eshez

I agree his control looks a bit worse than you would want, he is no Aouar. Also he is very tall.

Last edited:

Yannik

Also he is very tall.

Isn't that a good thing? Can win headers, defend a set piece, shield the ball, force himself through defenders, has more vision over the field etc.. I mean you wanna play for the win, not for a commercial.

Give some love to the tall kings.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Isn't that a good thing? Can win headers, defend a corner, shield the ball, force himself through defenders, has more vision over the field etc.. I mean you wanna play for the win, not for a commercial.

Depends, being smaller can be an advantage in a dominant team (less space, more mobility...). I wouldnt base my decision for/against him on that though, hes either good enough or not.

Personally I want us to stay away as far as possible, hes not a midfielder. The comparison with M?ller is not that bad (but more elegant). I cant for the love of god understand how people can advocate him while slamming the transfers of Coutinho/Griezmann. Hes a positionless player in our setup. But hes young, maybe he gets there as a midfielder. But not now, not for 100ME+.

Yannik

Personally I want us to stay away as far as possible, hes not a midfielder. The comparison with M?ller is not that bad (but more elegant). I cant for the love of god understand how people can advocate him while slamming the transfers of Coutinho/Griezmann. Hes a positionless player in our setup. But hes young, maybe he gets there as a midfielder. But not now, not for 100ME+.

He's a playmaking striker more of which is why he plays the 9 for Leverkusen recently.
Is it even decided he is supposed to play midfield at Barca? If the plan is to longterm replace Suarez with him, I don't think that's a terrible idea. Xavi recently demanded a No.9 that can operate in close space, which Havertz at this young age already does better than 90% of todays strikers. He's a different breed than Coutinho and Griezmann, not to mention he wears the team captain band at Leverkusen since 19 or so, which says a lot about his character and discipline.

Jcar

Muller best quality is his football inteligence. Remember Cruyff words? Playing football is simple, but playing simple football very well is really hard.

We see lots of well gifted players that don't know how to use their skills the right way or that make stupid decision while playing (like Mikhitarian and many others).

But Muller has a football sense so good that he makes his okay skills make as much difference in a game as some genius players on the pitch. If we were to find those kind of players, i think it could be good to have them on the team.

They cant pass, cant dribble, their shoot is weak and they are slow... So WTF? Its really funny. The brazilian Paulinho also made his "sucess" here by his brain, while many here thinks it was with his muscles.

Also, this kind of playstile has a name: Raumdeuter.

Yannik

Muller best quality is his football inteligence. Remember Cruyff words? Playing football is simple, but playing simple football very well is really hard.

We see lots of well gifted players that don't know how to use their skills the right way or that make stupid decision while playing (like Mikhitarian and many others).

But Muller has a football sense so good that he makes his okay skills make as much difference in a game as some genius players on the pitch. If we were to find those kind of players, i think it could be good to have them on the team.

They cant pass, cant dribble, their shoot is weak and they are slow... So WTF? Its really funny. The brazilian Paulinho also made his "sucess" here by his brain, while many here thinks it was with his muscles.

Also, this kind of playstile has a name: Raumdeuter.

M?ller can definitely pass though. People give him slack for looking funny on the ball, but this guy (aside from all his "positional awareness"-hype) can part defenses like the red sea with a through ball or a backheel. He has stellar vision and passing execution, one of the best in the world in that regard. Really weird he's not known for his playmaking as much for that as the space interpreter thing.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

He is too expensive now, yes. But in 1 year that will be different.

I think he will end up being a De Bruyne-transfer, where the fee might seem high for a Bundesliga-club like Leverkusen (50-75M€), but after a season or two in a topclub he will be world class.

We don't have a spot for him right now. In a few seasons we don't have Messi, and this guy is 20 years old. Market opportunity if I ever saw one.

Rory

Height, technically good even with both feet, scores, young, captain. Everything we don't look for in a player lol

Yannik

Again played as No.9. Again 2 goals. Again MOTM. Again Leverkusen victory.

Havertz.png

Home of Barca Fans