Juvenil A

Edman

Just got back from the tournament. Barcelona was pretty poor in the final to be honest. I don't think they created a single good chance. Sergi Samper was sent off with a second yellow card about 10 minutes in the second half. Anderlecht had a few good opportunities but didn't score, except for an own goal.

Barça's Ebwelle played pretty good but Anderlecht's Kabasele was voted as man of the tournament (rightly so, imo).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx for the recap.
Doesn't sound too good. Jordi Vinyals (Juvenil A new coach) has big shoes to fit now that Oscar is gone to Maccabi.

Wouterinho

Just got back from the tournament. Barcelona was pretty poor in the final to be honest. I don't think they created a single good chance. Sergi Samper was sent off with a second yellow card about 10 minutes in the second half. Anderlecht had a few good opportunities but didn't score, except for an own goal.

Barça's Ebwelle played pretty good but Anderlecht's Kabasele was voted as man of the tournament (rightly so, imo).

Kabasele already has first team experience, so that's not really a fair fight in my opinion but he probably deserves it.

Edman

I was also really impressed by PSV's defender Jorrit Hendrix. I believe he was also voted as defender of the tournament. Turns out his favorite club is Barça and favorite player is Iniesta. I like this guy.

xboogiex

I was also really impressed by PSV's defender Jorrit Hendrix. I believe he was also voted as defender of the tournament. Turns out his favorite club is Barça and favorite player is Iniesta. I like this guy.

As a Psv supporter, stay away from our talents :p

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir

Menno Koch, the captain and centre back of PSV A1 has been voted as best defender of the tournament.

Nestor

I cand find the results of juvenil a ,b and cadete a but does anyone know where to find goalscorers and stuff?

I Wonder

tumblr_m9sbet2JN31qjhdkxo1_1280.png

Samper :worthy:

by Sergi Samper tumblr

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Trying to figure out who the people in the photo are...
My guess (from left to right):

Upper row: Godswill (?), ??, ??, Samper, Bagnack (?), Fabrice Ondoa.
Lower row: Sandro Ramirez, Xavi Quintillá, Adama Traoré, David Babunski, Nando Quesada (90% sure).

Jerra12FCB

Trying to figure out who the people in the photo are...
My guess (from left to right):

Upper row: Godswill, Pol Calvet, Robert (?), Samper, Bagnack, Fabrice Ondoa.
Lower row: Sandro Ramirez, Xavi Quintillá, Adama Traoré, David Babunski, Nando Quesada.

I think this are the 11.

Nestor

fc barcelona vs cf damm 5-0 goalscorers sandro,adama,ebwelle,adama and enguene.I read that the 2 last goals was nice does anyone got video highlights ?

Home of Barca Fans