Juvenil A

Dimonsss

played all 90 minutes as always...
FC Barcelona: Tienda, Edu, Brian, Robert, Ayala, Samper, Ernesto (Cristian, min 63), Patric (Quintillà, min 50), Dongou (Miguel Ángel, min 39) y Nando Quesada (Pol Calvet, min 72).

SamperFCB

Edu Campabadal (19) and Ernesto Cornejo (19) will leave the club this summer.

Especially Edu leaving is bad! Think he would fit perfectly in Barca B and would be a future back-up of Montoya in the first team.

Dimonsss

Edu Campabadal (19) and Ernesto Cornejo (19) will leave the club this summer.

Especially Edu leaving is bad! Think he would fit perfectly in Barca B and would be a future back-up of Montoya in the first team.

Absolutely agree with you. Ernesto strated very good but then something went wrong, so I don't feel we lose something (the same is about Alex Moreno). But Edu is a different story - the captain, nice wing back, could also play as a centre back, in my opinion, he would be perfect back-up for Balliu next season.

Maria

Edu is one of the best players from Juvenil A, but Barca decided to keep Ayala or Quintilla, who are worse(I know that Quintilla doesn't play on the same position). Not to mention that we will be short of players at CB and LB next year and that we need someone with Edu's leadership skills.
Despite all that we let him go for free and Zubi's probably going to pay over 2 million euros on a deffensive version of Kiko Femenia(who by the way, seems that will won't leave). It will be a miracle next year if we manage to remain in Segunda A..and I couldn't be more pissed at this moment.

Tonykross

That's what happened to Etock last year, he was let go for free and Barca went and bought Rodri who is a very average player.Etock's development never stunted, as some suggested on this forum, he had a pretty solid season with 14 goals even though he missed more than half of the season with injuries.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Jordi Vinyals (Hospitalet coach) will coach the team during the next season.

Also, Lucas Garafot (LB born in 1994) will join.

SPECULATION: Next year's team

Since Grimaldo will be with Barca B, Fran should be promoted to Juvenil A.
Centre backs Xavi Quintillá, this season with Juvenil B, and Rodrigo Tarín, Cadete A and Spain u17, both born in 1996 might form part of next year's Juvenil A. They're certainly talented, but it's possible that one of them, or both, will play with kids their age in Juvenil B.
Adama is a certainty.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I read that too, but it's nothing official yet (and from what I heard Enguene will be given the chance in pre-season).

Home of Barca Fans