Juvenil A

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Just like last years, Barcelona will be active on the Otten Cup hosted by PSV. Since PSV will be celebrating it's 100th year in existence, they will honours their greatest achievement: winning the Europa Cup I in 1988. The opponents during the Otten Cup will therefore have been opponents during that year, including Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Hell yeah! I will for sure will go to the Otten Cup to watch RM and Barca :wub:

Wouterinho

Just like last years, Barcelona will be active on the Otten Cup hosted by PSV. Since PSV will be celebrating it's 100th year in existence, they will honours their greatest achievement: winning the Europa Cup I in 1988. The opponents during the Otten Cup will therefore have been opponents during that year, including Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Hell yeah! I will for sure will go to the Otten Cup to watch RM and Barca :wub:
Do you know when Barca plays? And will there be any livestreams?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
16 points clear of second place Espanyol after 20 games! :barca_scarf:

Sandro is the top scorer but Pol Calvet and Ebwelle have scored a lot as well

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I like Sandro a lot more than Dongou. The fact that he doesn't rely on his physicality to score in youth leagues proves that he is more equipped to play at the highest level than Dongou is.

jamrock

:lol:
Sandro is a typical physical forward, good prospect may end up being better than. Donqou by some miracle, but donqou is miles ahead

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
True, Dongou is at a higher level but Sandro is the one getting to play week in-week out right now. Dongou hasn't started a game in ages. From what I've seen of Sandro he's a pretty good option on the wing as well and he's got a good shot.

Home of Barca Fans