Junior Firpo

Messi983

Isco and Modrić were also Barça fans before they signed for RM. This doesn't mean anything.

If at a given time players have an offer from only one of Barça/RM they would most likely take it regardless if they are/were fans of the rival club. If they would have offers from both clubs then their "fandom" would maybe help them decide where to go but even then they could decide to join the other club if that club would offer them more money/playing time/whatever they are looking for.

tacticvarium

Are you 15 yo or sth?
Who cares if he was/is a Madridista and CR7 fanboy deep inside.
As long as he professionally and fully devotes himself to this club now, that is all fine.
Not to mention that a lot of culés have joined RM as well.

Vilarrubi

He is a hard-core Madridista as is his father. Seems to have that intense hatred of Barca and Messi, that comes as a default of being a Madrid/Ronaldo fanboy these days. As a result, I have no idea why he would come here. He is already saying Leo is the best lol come on as if we believe he really thinks that.

It's amazing to think how much pain Leo has caused RM/Penaldo fans over the years lol

CatalinR10

how do people find these tweets ? I don't have twitter , can't you delete your own tweets ?

If at some time you realise what you just said was pure cancer and feel bad , can't you delete them ?

I remember myself at 15 and i would never wish death apon anyone. That's too fucked up , not to mention that it's about Messi.

If the club knew about his tweets before they signed him , they are really disgraceful.

underoath

Banned
He was 15 years old at the time he wrote those tweets and you think he didn't grow up and learn from his mistakes? hell, he apologized for what he said in his recent interviews.

Excuses? no, it's realistic, And the club isn't stupid enough to decide not to sign someone because of some dumb comments he made when he was 15 years old. We signed our own fair share of shitty people who did shitty things either on the pitch or off it and it won't stop now if ever.

I'm pretty sure he will not post the same shit on social media but doesn't mean he really change. Just like what i said he will just hide it. Funny that Barca board now is not stupid, but they're stupid if it didn't fit ur agenda 😂

Andresito

Staff member
He's gonna have to prove himself for me, those tweets are really idiotic to make, doesn't matter the age.

It's extra awkward that he has to play together with Messi. But I hope Leo takes those tweets as a compliment.

underoath

Banned
Isco and Modrić were also Barça fans before they signed for RM. This doesn't mean anything.

If at a given time players have an offer from only one of Barça/RM they would most likely take it regardless if they are/were fans of the rival club. If they would have offers from both clubs then their "fandom" would maybe help them decide where to go but even then they could decide to join the other club if that club would offer them more money/playing time/whatever they are looking for.

Did they say anything about RM player to die or get injury. I'm curious if they're the type of person. 15 yrs old understand what they said and want. When they grow up they understand when to lie or hide their feelings

I give zero fucks what this kid said when he is 15. We all were 15 once. 15 year olds do stupid things...

Absolutely- we were all dickheads aged 15. But has his hatred for Barca gone? Highly unlikely. Subconsciously will he go that extra mile vs RM? Will he square that ball in the last minute to someone who he once despised so he can score the winning goal and get all the glory like Alba did in the 3-2 win ?

These are important questions.

Messi983

He had an assist and was MOTM in his last game against RM so his subconsious didn't prevent him to go that extra mile against them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
People grow up, people change.

He is a Barca player now and as long as he gives his best to us and that's all I expect of him.

ronniecro

he can fuck off as far as i'm concerned. i'm not saying that everyone should be in awe of barca and our players and feel nothing else but love but calling for death of any player is far too much. and no,not every 15yo is dumb kid that such things can be tolerated so easily. we became properly pathetic club going after this guy

Jakabor

he can fuck off as far as i'm concerned. i'm not saying that everyone should be in awe of barca and our players and feel nothing else but love but calling for death of any player is far too much. and no,not every 15yo is dumb kid that such things can be tolerated so easily. we became properly pathetic club going after this guy

His was still only 15, you muppet.

Hate fans like you.

You can fuck off.

Home of Barca Fans