Junior Firpo

FC B

Can't be excited for any transfer under Failverde but hope he'll do wonders under this shit manager and play very well in Barca shirt.

What is this about his past tweets agsinst messi?

Not my place to repeat them here, but I was absolutely shocked they still signed him. Even though he was only 15, if I was Leo I would be seriously fucked off. And I'm the forgiving type. On the plus side he did tweet about how he doesn't like Franco.

neo_wolf

Just read his tweets, truly bad ones, even when i was a teen i never wished for death against an athlete i didnt like.

xXKonan

Just read his tweets, truly bad ones, even when i was a teen i never wished for death against an athlete i didnt like.
To be fair at the age of 14/15 I'm sure we all did some dumb shit or said some bad things that we eventually come to regret after you reach adult-hood.

The difference is guys like Junior etc, said that stuff in the age of Social media where people can visibly see your dirty laundry. When I was 14/15 circa 2005/6 all we had for Social Media was Myspace at its peak and Youtube was just getting started and AIM's to talk to friends as well.

Messigician

Yeah I'm disgusted at him for his tweets is it too late to send him back?

The series of Tweets continued with another saying: “I do not give a cr** that sh**** rat Messi got injured. I hope he dies and stops scoring goals hahaha”.

Wishing death on someone is completely unnaceptable of we have any values left as a club we need to send him back. More than a club indeed...

Last edited:

xXKonan

Yeah, what he said was shit but sending him back for things he said at 15? fucking lol.

I mean our starting striker who is loved by the Camp Nou fans, got banned on three different occasions for biting three people in the field and the whole shit with Evra, and that still didn't stop us from spending a club-record fee on him.

Do you think club gives a rats ass of what he said at 15 years old? lol, fuck no. I mean the club wanted to sign Ceballos who wanted Catalan's dead and shit. The only reason Sergi Guardiola got the ax was that he was just a low-level B team signing that was 24 years old with no future other than being a vet for the B team that was far easy to replace.

underoath

Banned
To be fair at the age of 14/15 I'm sure we all did some dumb shit or said some bad things that we eventually come to regret after you reach adult-hood.

The difference is guys like Junior etc, said that stuff in the age of Social media where people can visibly see your dirty laundry. When I was 14/15 circa 2005/6 all we had for Social Media was Myspace at its peak and Youtube was just getting started and AIM's to talk to friends as well.

No we don't, it's just show what kind of person he is. He's not braindead that can't understand what he wrote. Making excuses already for a douchebag, i guess

xXKonan

No we don't, it's just show what kind of person he is. He's not braindead that can't understand what he wrote. Making excuses already for a douchebag, i guess
He was 15 years old at the time he wrote those tweets and you think he didn't grow up and learn from his mistakes? hell, he apologized for what he said in his recent interviews.

Excuses? no, it's realistic, And the club isn't stupid enough to decide not to sign someone because of some dumb comments he made when he was 15 years old. We signed our own fair share of shitty people who did shitty things either on the pitch or off it and it won't stop now if ever.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
About the tweets, there's another player who had done something similar when he was right around the same age, right around the same time, playing for the same club too - Dani Ceballos!

It might very well have been because of something going at the club level and the youngsters making themselves heroes; Or some kind of a dare or something!

ronniecro

didn't knew about those tweets,seems that we are stacking up assholes in the team that it's becoming unbearable. and of course he apologized,it's the same thing as every player telling it's the dream move to whatever club they sign for

Messi983

Yeah, what he said was shit but sending him back for things he said at 15? fucking lol.

I mean our starting striker who is loved by the Camp Nou fans, got banned on three different occasions for biting three people in the field and the whole shit with Evra, and that still didn't stop us from spending a club-record fee on him.

Do you think club gives a rats ass of what he said at 15 years old? lol, fuck no. I mean the club wanted to sign Ceballos who wanted Catalan's dead and shit. The only reason Sergi Guardiola got the ax was that he was just a low-level B team signing that was 24 years old with no future other than being a vet for the B team that was far easy to replace.

Agreed.

Firpo also tweeted some stupid things about a girl who is now his girlfriend/wife at that time. Kids at 15 do/think about a lot of stupid things. It doesn't mean they are bad people because of that and we should blame them for those things for the rest of their lives.

Vilarrubi

Is he a Penaldo fan or something? Sounds like the sort of thing a hardcore immature Penaldo fan would say, every goal Leo scores hurts them.

Is he a Penaldo fan or something? Sounds like the sort of thing a hardcore immature Penaldo fan would say, every goal Leo scores hurts them.

He is a hard-core Madridista as is his father. Seems to have that intense hatred of Barca and Messi, that comes as a default of being a Madrid/Ronaldo fanboy these days. As a result, I have no idea why he would come here. He is already saying Leo is the best lol come on as if we believe he really thinks that.

Home of Barca Fans