Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

onzeXI

I have a question , is he a shoot first kinda guy or pass first?

This past season I thought he looked to shoot much more than he did the year before. One thing is for sure, he gets a lot of touches and dribbles a lot.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We will get Cuadrado it's almost certain. Very good going forward, could rival prime dani in that way. Not sure about his defensive skills though, at least dani could handle himself in a one v one battle and he good interceptions.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cuadrado doesn't defend at all. Atleast Dani can defend or/and used to be quite good in that aspect.

Galning

We will get Cuadrado it's almost certain. Very good going forward, could rival prime dani in that way. Not sure about his defensive skills though, at least dani could handle himself in a one v one battle and he good interceptions.

He isn't half as good at going forward as prime Dani.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

Except Andrea Della Valle confirmed that Fiorentina wants to keep Cuadrado for now.

Barcelona can still potentially make an offer they can't refuse, but it's going to cost more than 25M Euros, that's for certain.

Owners lie all the time, but ADV worked very hard on regaining the trust of the fans, and so he's not going to say something like that and then turn around and sell Cuadrado to Barcelona for a bargain price.

Zebulun

Why are we interested in another winger, when we have deulofeu and adama angling for a spot =/ will this guy have the mental strength to come to barca play out of position and when he plays poorly and gets criticized what do you think he will say? the only way I see this working is if we play with three at the back and if so why not keep alexis and give him a shout? why make two expensive mistakes?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fiorentina, who have verbal deal with Udinese to buy their 50% for 15M, don't plan to sell Cuadrado, despite Barcelona interest. [dimarzio]

2594938-Black-Dude-Dancing.gif

Home of Barca Fans