Juan Bernat

anguy

There were (and still are) many Bayern fans who dislike the "spanish invasion" that's going on and they don't want Bayern to become another Barcelona. The same people were pissed of when Bayern signed Bernat and let Kroos go.

Yannik

this guy must be living the dream. 21 years old, Hardly anyone knew him before, now hes playing every match over 90mins from season start at one of the three football-giants in this world.
he has been amazing so far, unfortunately has only assisted a single goal and not scored yet, his crossing is awful but still puts in amazing performances.
I've been looking for a recent YouTube Montage of this guy, with all his good runs and dribbles, but for some reasons noone does Bernat videos.

hamad138

Banned
this guy must be living the dream. 21 years old, Hardly anyone knew him before, now hes playing every match over 90mins from season start at one of the three football-giants in this world.
he has been amazing so far, unfortunately has only assisted a single goal and not scored yet, his crossing is awful but still puts in amazing performances.
I've been looking for a recent YouTube Montage of this guy, with all his good runs and dribbles, but for some reasons noone does Bernat videos.

He also plays now for Spanish national Team. I bet he thinks : Best decision ever for me :lucho:

Also 10mio --- david luiz 50mio

LOL

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I remember when we were all complaining because we perceived his move to Bayern as him going there to sit on the bench.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Alaba injury helped

Not really. Alaba has so far in this season played a new position - some kind of hybrid between a box-to-box midfielder and centreback. Bernat has played as a LWB or LM more often than not.

Yannik

Amazing game by him once again. Every game he is playing is bette than the previous one. Its scary

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
To big of a game for him. But you cannot expect him to shine when his team is weaker than the opposition.
But he is really talented and really young what gives him plenty of time to improve.

barcaboy15

From Lahm and Alaba to Bernat and Rafinha:pep:

From what I've seen of Pep's Bayern, Rafinha seems to play as well as Lahm and the same can be said about Alaba and Bernat. Tbh I have no idea what formation they settled on, but those two certainly weren't there as straight second choices.

Messi983

Sport says we're interested in Bernat. His contract with PSG is expiring in 2021 and he doesn't want to renew. Don't see PSG negotiating with us and he's not really worth our time anyway. He's also 27 so it's not like he could be considered as a longterm Alba replacement when we'll finally get rid of him. Alba will be a starter for 2-3 more years regardless of who we'll bring as his "competition" so I prefer to give Firpo another season and concentrate on improving other positions.

Andresito

Staff member
He'd be a good backup if we'd have a LB for years to come, like 5 years ago. We know Bernat's level and he's not at an age to improve. What we need is either a LB that knocks out Alba directly or one who can quickly develop to do so in the nearest future.

Home of Barca Fans