Josep Maria Bartomeu

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some controversy already after he used the club accounts on twitter to promote his campaign AFTER he had officially resigned.

Drexl

I really don't understand why we have so much argument about 2 guys who are equally corrupt and dishonest. The only difference between them is their area of expertise in the field of fraud. I really hope everyone here understands that Laporta is dishonest person too. Maybe Laporta wouldn't dare to steal Neymar right under Perez's nose and get himself into legal trouble, but again it's matter of personal preferences. Who cares which one of those 2 crooks gets re-elected, they both had successful season with the team and tried to make us believe that they are the only ones who can bring the success. For those who are saying Barto was Sandro's partner in crime, don't forget the fact that Sandro was Laporta's partner in crime. These guys were rolling in the same dirt for years yet we are getting into ridiculous arguments like they are really that different. One last thing: let's not discuss Cruyff/Rosell thing anymore. He is club legend allright , but last couple of years he communications to media were disgraceful. I get it he is butt-hurt and stuff , but he's not attacking the club management , he is going after the team and the players. WTF was that comment about Buffon deserving BDO more than Messi, or some other comments he made prior to that.

That's politics, people always have to choose one or another side. And they're ready to kill just for a caprice they belive in.
I also don't care who'll win, they're worth each other.
And although I love Cruyff for his entire career (as a player and coach), he pisses me off from time to time. His conflict with Rossel was embarrassing for both of them, and it was also Laporta's fault for making Cruyff a honorary president without a referendum just before he stepped down.

reDIOS10

lol. Laporta should definitely not be compared to Rossel and Bartomeu. The crimes that they wrongfully accused him of was dropped in court and they overly exaggerated the debt he left behind. At least with Laporta, our players would be protected in the media. Our reputation is at a low right now because of these guys.

F

Flavia

Oh, grup14 again? Those guys sound like 14 y.o. kids

Did you read the article? It's just more details over the new accusations Barto and Neymar suffered, translated from Cadena Ser.
They're not only lucas resende, who is a barto hater.

MessiDinho10

You can't expect them to be objective towards all candidates, because they wouldn't allow a writer who supports Bartomeu to join them. That's fair in my opinion, because how could you really with all the legal shit he's going through?

Icarium

Lifestealer
So apparently that spanish midfielder barto is trying to bring is not koke or isco... it is Vicente Iborra on the request of lucho.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I have a feeling he is trying to create an illusion that he has a good rapport with Lucho by claiming he has already signed a mid fielder upon the request of the coach but cannot reveal the name yet... It's like he is trying to use the coach for his gain in the elections

Home of Barca Fans