Josep Maria Bartomeu

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Damn... It works on another forum I used to be on.

I guess Bertus installed a different user tagging system.

mssarm

I really don't understand why we have so much argument about 2 guys who are equally corrupt and dishonest. The only difference between them is their area of expertise in the field of fraud. I really hope everyone here understands that Laporta is dishonest person too. Maybe Laporta wouldn't dare to steal Neymar right under Perez's nose and get himself into legal trouble, but again it's matter of personal preferences. Who cares which one of those 2 crooks gets re-elected, they both had successful season with the team and tried to make us believe that they are the only ones who can bring the success. For those who are saying Barto was Sandro's partner in crime, don't forget the fact that Sandro was Laporta's partner in crime. These guys were rolling in the same dirt for years yet we are getting into ridiculous arguments like they are really that different. One last thing: let's not discuss Cruyff/Rosell thing anymore. He is club legend allright , but last couple of years he communications to media were disgraceful. I get it he is butt-hurt and stuff , but he's not attacking the club management , he is going after the team and the players. WTF was that comment about Buffon deserving BDO more than Messi, or some other comments he made prior to that.

Chong Li

So Bart has resigned and he's still using the official club twitter account for his propaganda?

That's some special kind of fairplay...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought his posts was actually good. Much better than the standard posts about Laporta hero come save us crap.
Both candidates have done shady stuff. We don't even know what Laporta is offering and people already want him.
How stupid is that

Icarium

Lifestealer
I thought his posts was actually good. Much better than the standard posts about Laporta hero come save us crap.
Both candidates have done shady stuff. We don't even know what Laporta is offering and people already want him.
How stupid is that

I agree with you on this one. I think first we have to see what Laporta puts on the table before we get into laporta vs barto discussions. If laporta suggests something that will hinder the current sporting project like sacking lucho. Then socios will have something to think about. I am also interested to know what is his stand on Qatar Airways sponsorship.

F

Flavia

I don't get why criticizing Barto makes anyone a Laporta supporter instantly. Who keeps bringing his name on is mostly who is trying to justifies this board mistakes using Laporta, as if 2 wrongs makes a right... Although Laporta surely is a lesser evil.

Honestly I'd like a new face as president, but haven't read any manifesto yet.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think the main priority is restoring the image of the club, second priority is keeping our successful formula going, third is improving certain areas such as the youth teams.

JamDav1982

I don't get why criticizing Barto makes anyone a Laporta supporter instantly. Who keeps bringing his name on is mostly who is trying to justifies this board mistakes using Laporta, as if 2 wrongs makes a right... Although Laporta surely is a lesser evil.

Honestly I'd like a new face as president, but haven't read any manifesto yet.

You are right but in reality it is between Laporta and Barto. So they will be the two that are compared and discussed.

Home of Barca Fans