Jose Mourinho

barcanuck

Mou's strength is his abilitiy to have sides play tight knit defense. Chelsea have some good defenders so watch for him to play not to lose like always in the big game. Shocking that they can't score on Everton and Basel though!

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It's cause they're not playing Torres.

ibuvczXT2hSkJ7.gif

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Is it going to be a payback time for Mourinho after the humiliation Rafa had to endure succeeding him at Inter?

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Karmas a bitch Mou. Like when he beat us with Inter and ran to the middle of the field taunting the whole crowd, only to get beaten next season 5-0 and in turn get taunted by the whole crowd to leave the bench. Ouch.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Karmas a bitch Mou. Like when he beat us with Inter and ran to the middle of the field taunting the whole crowd, only to get beaten next season 5-0 and in turn get taunted by the whole crowd to leave the bench. Ouch.
But him beating us with Inter would forever be valued more than us beating them 5-0... 5-0 does have it's own significance but that Inter went on to win the CL man! Thank God that was not the final though, had it been a final he would never ever have let us forget about that!!

coco1247

Banned
I hope he fails miserably at Chelsea and everywhere else :coffee:
I just feel bad for Benitez who did such a good job at Chelsea to have it all destroyed by "The Semi-Special One"

pEllee

Perhaps not great but he did good. You usually say that a manager needs time and well, he got the job during the middle of the season so it was a difficult situation. Let's not forget the treatment he received from the fans...doesn't make it easier.

After a while, when everything clicked they did very good. Third place and the Europa league is a job well done. They also played much better football than Mourinho does at the moment.

Tezemery

But him beating us with Inter would forever be valued more than us beating them 5-0... 5-0 does have it's own significance but that Inter went on to win the CL man! Thank God that was not the final though, had it been a final he would never ever have let us forget about that!!
He got beat 2-0 at home the next season by us aswell and we went on to win the CL.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Awkward.

Jose Mourinho cried when it emerged that Mr. Ferguson had decided to appoint David Moyes as Man United manager, according to a new book in Spain.

El Pais journalist Diego Torres claims in a book called 'Preparense Para Perder' that Mourinho thought he was certain to be offered the job at Man United, and reacted badly when Moyes was appointed instead.

Mourinho, fed by his devoted agent [Jorge Mendes] believed that Ferguson, as well as an ally, was his friend and Godfather. He was convinced that they enjoyed a friendship of genuine trust. He thought that his fabulous collection of titles, two European Cups, seven League Cups and four in four different countries, constituted an endorsement no other candidate had. When he learnt he had chosen Moyes, Mou was incredulous. He screamed: ‘But he’s won nothing!’

– EL PAIS JOURNALIST DIEGO TORRES

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/u...ho-cried-after-missing-out-on-man-united-job/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
After his post Man United comments for Real Madrid I seriously think it could be true. Because that was what they call a "cry wank".

Home of Barca Fans