José Giménez

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Kurt Zouma will be better than both, especially as he can mature in the EPL, not a defensively weak league like La Liga.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I have high hopes for Bartresi:VdB:, but he is a bit older than the other two.

He'll be the best when he is 27 :zubi:. In all seriousness Bartra has at least the desire and passion to be Puyol's successor both on the field and as a leader.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Godin matured in LL, and there isn't a PL defender who's better atm.

THIS!

Who's even the best defender in PL btw? The "Beast" Kompany has his retarded moments at a high frequency, but is strong and big so he is great according to them I guess lol

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Not, though he's played better over the last year than he has been for a long time.

Tbh who cares about the quality of defending in a top league, it doesn't really make a huge difference imo. If you're going to be a monster defender then you'll end up as one.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Kurt Zouma will be better than both, especially as he can mature in the EPL, not a defensively weak league like La Liga.

Not, though he's played better over the last year than he has been for a long time.

Tbh who cares about the quality of defending in a top league, it doesn't really make a huge difference imo. If you're going to be a monster defender then you'll end up as one.

:VdB: :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member

That doesn't even make sense. How does the other teams defense being stronger in pl (they're not btw) affect zouma? It's the other teams attack he needs to worry about.

Andrew M

I don't think that's true at all. Suggests one doesn't need to work hard to achieve. Talent is only part of it.

Home of Barca Fans