Jordi Alba

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
yeah you are right... He is the best winger on the planet. Better than MEssi as they so often proclaim on Sky Sports

Where did i say he was the best winger? But to call him just a speed merchent is so idiotic...but hey, what else do you expect from posters on here?

ammarfcb

ze special one
no not just one game. Over at least the 10 times I've watched him play.

The Chelsea game was just an example that shows him getting shown up for what he truly is, a winger that can't defend. It the example that sticks most in my mind because Sturridge had the beating of him every single time they came up against eachother, and he seemed to be caught flat footed or turn his back to the ball.

he's not a good defender, and like I said before, attacking full-backs defensive play is overrated and just assumed to be as good as they are going forward a la Bale and Baines when it clearly is not.

you sir are brilliant.

villa = terrible doesn't score.
carroll= great striker with potential.

alba= terrible defender
bale= best in epl.

wouldn't be surprised if you said silva is better than iniesta

Hatem Ben Arfa

you sir are brilliant.

villa = terrible doesn't score.
carroll= great striker with potential.

alba= terrible defender
bale= best in epl.

wouldn't be surprised if you said silva is better than iniesta

Villa = "his form isn't good enough given all the 1 on 1's he's been missing(you will notice i mentioned this last season, but this season everyone else seems to have joined in with my chorus) he should be benched, Alexis will do better"
carroll = "a striker with the potential to become Top scorer in the premier league in the near future if he concentrates on football and not the night clubs and beer"

Alba = can't defend from what I have seen of him. yet another case of a fullbacks good exciting attacking play overshadowing the ture extent of their defensive capabilities.
Bale = a potential premier league player of the year if not for RVP

ammarfcb

ze special one
Villa = "his form isn't good enough given all the 1 on 1's he's been missing(you will notice i mentioned this last season, but this season everyone else seems to have joined in with my chorus) he should be benched, Alexis will do better"
carroll = "a striker with the potential to become Top scorer in the premier league in the near future if he concentrates on football and not the night clubs and beer"

Alba = can't defend from what I have seen of him. yet another case of a fullbacks good exciting attacking play overshadowing the ture extent of their defensive capabilities.
Bale = a potential premier league player of the year if not for RVP

villa has been brilliant. carroll trips over the ball more than villa is offside.

don't even put RVP in the same sentence with that thing. alba is a much better defender than bale will ever be. alba is showing improvements in defense but bale doesn't even appear in defense. he is of the same mold as jenas, lennon , wallcott...

Hatem Ben Arfa

villa has been brilliant. carroll trips over the ball more than villa is offside.

don't even put RVP in the same sentence with that thing. alba is a much better defender than bale will ever be. alba is showing improvements in defense but bale doesn't even appear in defense. he is of the same mold as jenas, lennon , wallcott...

yes 2 goals in his last 17 games last season was a fantastic return and excellent form from Villa.

His finishing has been poor since February last season and most of this season. the 1 on 1's he's been missing are 1 on 1's a middle school striker could put in the back of the net. But we've been through this discussion a million times. the stats on his form are in the Villa thread for all to see.

as for Bale he is a potential Premier League player of the year and it is not heresy to be mentioned in the same sentence as RVP

ammarfcb

ze special one
yes 2 goals in his last 17 games last season was a fantastic return and excellent form from Villa.

His finishing has been poor since February last season and most of this season. the 1 on 1's he's been missing are 1 on 1's a middle school striker could put in the back of the net. But we've been through this discussion a million times. the stats on his form are in the Villa thread for all to see.

as for Bale he is a potential Premier League player of the year and it is not heresy to be mentioned in the same sentence as RVP

where do you get your 2 goals from 17 games thing from. you been saying that since april or something.

and any way it still beats carroll's 6 in 12 month.

Hatem Ben Arfa

that is what i have been saying, but HBA always taking it back to defense. either way he is a poor player. winger or defender

my point was Alba should no longer play at left back because he can't defend just like Bale. so he should play as a winger from now on, just like Bale.

I really don't see why you couldn't comprehend that point as you wonder why I keep bringing it back to defense.

Home of Barca Fans