Jordi Alba

ammarfcb

ze special one
I dont have sky sportss...unlucky.

Typical Barca fan "EPL is shit lolz every playr so bad!11!1 hehe"

yh i don't speak like a retard and i think your meeting the wrong barca fans. the attitude your talking about is something i see in most man utd fans. any way sky sports or not if you look past the media and actually just watch him, he is nothing more than a welsh wallcott. media calling him the '2nd best in the world' a while back. also , i have nothing against the epl, it's a good league if it was just played. the big problem it's 'all talk'. their isn't even a single world class english player in the english premier league. and it's sad that our media want to make the likes of rooney look good.

ammarfcb

ze special one
my point was Alba should no longer play at left back because he can't defend just like Bale. so he should play as a winger from now on, just like Bale.

I really don't see why you couldn't comprehend that point as you wonder why I keep bringing it back to defense.

have you ever seen him play other than against chelsea

Maria

This thred is fastly becoming

tumblr_lxsl8jXWBc1qkd29po1_500.gif

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

where do you get your 2 goals from 17 games thing from. you been saying that since april or something.

and any way it still beats carroll's 6 in 12 month.

the stats are true my friend. look them up yourself.

From March to end of May Villa scored 2 goals for Barcelona! 18 games in that period I believe, not 17.

soccerway.com

ammarfcb

ze special one
the stats are true my friend. look them up yourself.

From March to end of May Villa scored 2 goals for Barcelona! 18 games in that period I believe, not 17.

soccerway.com

march. to may. are you f*cking serious you manipulate stats like you work for sky sports.
why don't we speak about seasons. villa had 23. what did carroll have.
villa is the top scores for his national team. and his been suffering from the injury since before may.
on the other hand carroll suffers from retardation

Hatem Ben Arfa

march. to may. are you f*cking serious you manipulate stats like you work for sky sports.
why don't we speak about seasons. villa had 23. what did carroll have.
villa is the top scores for his national team. and his been suffering from the injury since before may.
on the other hand carroll suffers from retardation

I've manipulated nothing, and i don't work for the EVIL EPL SKY SPORTS :lol: . from the beginning of March to the end of May David Villa scored 2 goals in 18 games! That form is pathetic and is NOT GOOD ENOUGH along with his 1 on 1 finishing! Funny how many other people this season have finally begun to see the light this season in that respect, many of the same people that slated me for brining it up last season.

why are you trying to turn this into a Carroll vs Villa comparison argument? Villa wins hands down, he is a better player than Carroll and has proved so over the last 10 years.

Villa first complained of discomfort in his leg after the Champions League Final at Wembley. that is what the club doctors said, so don't try put his pathetic form before then down to an an injury that happened afterwards.

Last edited:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
before I start to argument your ridiculous claims that Jordi cannot defend, please answer this:

which Valencia games have you seen this match?

ammarfcb

ze special one
I've manipulated nothing. from the beginning of March to the end of May David Villa scored 2 goals in 18 games! .

do you even know what manipulation is?

why are you trying to turn this into a Carroll vs Villa comparison argument?

you are the one coming into alba thread and talking about bale.
and anyway villa is pathetic yet better than carroll but carroll is a great player with potential. who the fuck does your logic work.

some one will come along and tell me to ignore your trolling. but im sorry i'm just allergic to stupid shit like this.

ps: i'm not an epl hater. i have live in the uk for 10 years. but i'm smart enough to see when things aren't looking good. and the epl hasn't looked good in a few years. instead of making up shit you need to just admit it.

Hatem Ben Arfa

before I start to argument your ridiculous claims that Jordi cannot defend, please answer this:

which Valencia games have you seen this match?

so you want me to remember all the 10 or more games I've seen him play in?

well I don't know all 10 or more.

Chelsea 2x, Madrid, villareal, sevilla, barcelona and Racing to name a few

Home of Barca Fans