John Terry

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Is there a more disgusting family then the terry family

Dad-drug dealer
Mom- Shoplifter
Brother- had an afair with a footballers fiance leading to the player committing suicide
Terry himself- Rascist, Slept with one of his best friends wife, let strangers use the captains box in wembley claiming they were family and friends for money and also givjng tours of Chelseas training ground for moneuy into his back pocket.

The ultimate scumbag family.

Chainsaw

Killahead

Dad-drug dealer
Mom- Shoplifter
Brother- had an afair with a footballers fiance leading to the player committing suicide
Terry himself- Rascist, Slept with one of his best friends wife, let strangers use the captains box in wembley claiming they were family and friends for money and also givjng tours of Chelseas training ground for moneuy into his back pocket.

Big-Pictures_t_John-Terry-father-cocaine-guilty-1305a.JPG

Hatem Ben Arfa

Dad-drug dealer
Mom- Shoplifter

what I don't understand is WHY take pople on tours of stamford bridge? did throw away his 100,000 pound a week already?

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
what I don't understand is WHY take pople on tours of stamford bridge? did throw away his 100,000 pound a week already?
\

That's what I was thinking and why would his dad need to deal drugs and his momn shoplift when there son is earning millions a year :rolleyes: They're just a typical sumbagish family.

I'd feel embarresed if i was English having that as the captain of my country.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
\

That's what I was thinking and why would his dad need to deal drugs and his momn shoplift when there son is earning millions a year :rolleyes: They're just a typical sumbagish family.

I'd feel embarresed if i was English having that as the captain of my country.

Well fleets street finest who barracked Capello to make him captain again don't

gingerless

Dad-drug dealer
Mom- Shoplifter

lmfao

ammarfcb

ze special one

Jenks

Uh, surely the difference is that Suarez was found guilty, and Terry is still under investigation. Innocent until proven guilty, no? This coming from someone who hopes he isn't allowed to play for England again if found guilty.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Uh, surely the difference is that Suarez was found guilty, and Terry is still under investigation. Innocent until proven guilty, no? This coming from someone who hopes he isn't allowed to play for England again if found guilty.

Where were the stories about how heroic Suarez was when it was being investigated before he was suspended?

Home of Barca Fans