John Terry

Bergkamp10

What Arsenal's defence and John Terry have to do with one another I don't know.

'bizarre'? I didn't say Chelsea should sell him because of that mistake. They should have sold him because £60m for a player of his ability is too good to turn down. Could have been invested in a new cb and maybe a young striker to replace Drogba eventually.

C

Carefree

We've got Jeffrey Bruma coming through the ranks and i'm almost certain we'll get Lukaku in the near future. Don't need £60m when there's no one good enough to replace JT anyway, and not just for his defensive ability, plenty for his leadership skills, which are second to none in Europe.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
We've got Jeffrey Bruma coming through the ranks and i'm almost certain we'll get Lukaku in the near future. Don't need £60m when there's no one good enough to replace JT anyway, and not just for his defensive ability, plenty for his leadership skills, which are second to none in Europe.

no they're not.

ever notice how his "leadership" has become significantly less potent now Mourinho isn't feeding him lines?

Mhorf

On the pitch he's a leader who really cares about the result. That's not something you can buy easily.

AURELIUS

and when he was whoring himself out to Man City...

Or doing things he shouldn't with other player's female connections...... I don't know if there is an equivalent term in Spanish but here in England he is the ultimate representation of a chav.

I'd rather chew my own arm off than have him in my team for that alone. He's such a great player like all of the over rated England team that they do so well in international tournaments.

C

Carefree

Indeed, his "leadership" skills were displayed excellently in the world cup...:lol:

You mean after leading Chelsea to a double? Despite the bollocks the media were writing about him?

By the way, before you utter mongs start the whole 'he had an affair omg' crap - expect a massive apology in the papers very soon, Vanessa Peroncel is about to take them to cleaners over it.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
You mean after leading Chelsea to a double? Despite the bollocks the media were writing about him?

By the way, before you utter mongs start the whole 'he had an affair omg' crap - expect a massive apology in the papers very soon, Vanessa Peroncel is about to take them to cleaners over it.

oh ryt, so if someone dares criticise Terry, they are 'Utter Mongs'

and i was having a joke about his weird ass press conference during Englands world cup campaign, which was wrong on so many levels.

Bergkamp10

Odd that some people can't have a footballing debate without name calling because some one has an opposing view to theirs.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
if you dont defend on the edge of your own box terry is going to be made to look stupid. he is a pure stopper, not much of a footballer.

like an ugly, much less good jaap stam (not taking anything away from jip jaap) ;) and sssssslllllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

V

Valon

Jaap Stam was awesome, loved the player. One of my favorite defenders ever.

C

Carefree

Think our last few games firmly puts to bed just how important John Terry is to us. Our defence looks a shambles without him, and his return can't come soon enough.

Home of Barca Fans