Johan Cruyff

Galning

Cruijff and Rosell (and thus this board) never got along. People will just categorise this as Cruijff having a swing at the people he doesn't like.

Although I can't say I don't agree with him.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Happy Birthday Senor !!! Eternal Barca legend. :wub:

tumblr_lv4b7hwXoQ1qfxktpo1_1280.jpg

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I'm watching a documentary about football in the 80s right now. It's on tv in Germany.
Now they are talking about Cruyff's transfer to Barca. Nice highlights there. :worthy:

hardyboy

Cruyff: “Atlético Madrid deserve the title more and if they lose it, which could happen, they’ll have had an exceptional season anyway,”

Cruyff About Barça board: “The decisions are taken by those at the top and that makes it difficult for things to turn out well, because those at the top don’t know about football.”

Cruyff: “The end of an era is only an excuse when you don’t know what isn’t working. Normally, if you know about football, you should know why this worked before and doesn’t now,”

Cruyff: “I don’t think Real Madrid are going to win all three trophies.”

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Cruyff: “Atlético Madrid deserve the title more and if they lose it, which could happen, they’ll have had an exceptional season anyway,”

Cruyff About Barça board: “The decisions are taken by those at the top and that makes it difficult for things to turn out well, because those at the top don’t know about football.”

Cruyff: “The end of an era is only an excuse when you don’t know what isn’t working. Normally, if you know about football, you should know why this worked before and doesn’t now,”

Apart from the first line :worthy:

CatalinR10

:worthy:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Apropos that the man that revolutionized the club should be part of course correcting the club's descent, we need him back where he belongs

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Cruyff for next President lets start the campaign

He doesn't even need to become President, just back in the good graces of the club...A legend, the godfather of modern Barcelona football should be involved even if only as an adviser to what goes on at the club...Another of the disgraceful legacies of the Bartomeu/Rosell fiasco

Home of Barca Fans