João Laporta

khaled_a_d

Soriano left in 2008 anyway and he was still able to replace him,that was the best part about Laporta,he was always able to bring the best man for the job,or even replace them if needed

I

instinct

Didn't he want to talk about his future ambitions with the club yesterday? Where is it? :(

Galning

BpSVYWPCUAAb9dY.jpg

F

Flavia

Laporta was found not gulty by the judge, in the lawsuit filed against him by rosell and co :D
Good to remember Pep askd the board to drop it, they didn't.

He's free to run next elections now, I guess :hooray:

F

Flavia

Hopefully.

The judge also said laporta left the club with 4 mi in the green, not in debt as rosell claimed. So many lies from this board of thugs. Shameful.

Chong Li

This means the current board not only lied about the Qatar deal and the Ney transfer, damaging the club's public image almost beyond repair etc. they also manipulated the books after they took over to make Laporta look bad? Damn criminals!

So now that he's got a clean slate, can Laporta press for new elections before 2016?

khaled_a_d

This means the current board not only lied about the Qatar deal and the Ney transfer, damaging the club's public image almost beyond repair etc. they also manipulated the books after they took over to make Laporta look bad? Damn criminals!

So now that he's got a clean slate, can Laporta press for new elections before 2016?

With a transfer ban he won't be able to do anything for the club b4 2016,right now I think even Laporta would want to wait till 2016
Unless we won the appeal of coarse

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Laporta comes back then he is for sure gonna look out for revenge for the shit he had to go through for 4 years and knowing these guys, they have messed up so much that they can't hide it and pretty much shot themselves in the foot.

Home of Barca Fans