João Laporta

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Would love to see an outsider with some fresh thought on the club and it's management, although I do like Laporta (always did) I actually don't want to see a 2-man race again with the same persons. It's like Perez vs Calderon...

khaled_a_d

Would love to see an outsider with some fresh thought on the club and it's management, although I do like Laporta (always did) I actually don't want to see a 2-man race again with the same persons. It's like Perez vs Calderon...

It will be tough,Laporta is recognized as one of FCB all time greatest presidents ,Rossel is the current president which usually enhance the chances , both won't be very old for the position ,so It will be tough to compete against them

Galning

BlW1vf0CcAECC6T.jpg

L

linetty

How come a club like Barcelona has such an incompetent and stupid board.

Bring back Pep & Laporta ffs

I

instinct

Laporta: Respecte per un equip que ha donat tant al Club en aquests anys. Ara cal lluitar fins al final per la Lliga. Ànims barcelonistes.

''Respect for what this squad has achieved over the past years. Now we have to fight for the Liga till the end.''

I

instinct

Laporta: At the end of the season, I will talk about my ambitions for the club

Laporta: Neymar? He is victim of bad management

Juan Laporta (ex-president): It's shocking that Messi's contract isn't solved yet. If it was up to me, i would keep him at Barca for life

L

linetty

Are the socios really that retarded? I cant wait till 2016 for the elections...do it now, this summer

Home of Barca Fans