Jean Michaël Seri

Lutece FC

[tw]901057136809185284[/tw]
"Seri faces psychological problems after the fail of his transfer to Barca. He won't play for the next match. "

What Barto and his scum board did to this good guy is shameful.

God Serena

"Seri faces psychological problems after the fail of his transfer to Barca. He won't play for the next match. "

Not sure why you're blaming Farto here, Seri isn't good enough for Barca, simple as that.

If the rumors are true, your beloved club was involved in this transfer just to raise Seri's price. Every time you write smth in this forum is to blame Barca, while you support a Qatari club. Cmon..

God Serena

Surely you're joking?

Leading him on like that is proper cunt move.

Leading him on?

Nice were playing hardball. Wanted a 50m and a player for Seri and the player himself was already lucky to be linked with us in the first place as his overall quality was questionable. Combine that with his lethargic display vs Napoli in his club's biggest game and it's no wonder we pulled out on him, and if Valverde is really the one who said he doesn't want Seri I can only applaud him, as that makes two times this summer where he's blocked bringing in sub standard additions to the team.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Leading him on?

Nice were playing hardball. Wanted a 50m and a player for Seri and the player himself was already lucky to be linked with us in the first place as his overall quality was questionable. Combine that with his lethargic display vs Napoli in his club's biggest game and it's no wonder we pulled out on him, and if Valverde is really the one who said he doesn't want Seri I can only applaud him, as that makes two times this summer where he's blocked bringing in sub standard additions to the team.

Gee!! Lovely narrative but our board did sign Paulinho. Where was valverde then? So he think Paulinho is a good addition? You are just guessing like everyone else here. No one knows why we stopped the negotiations. My GUESS would be barca wanted to sign Dembele Coutinho and Seri but we couldn't bring down the cost of Dembele neither could we sell our dead weight to clear up some place for signings. We will come back for seri if Coutinho negotiations hit a wall which is very likely. But i refuse to believe that Valverde blocked Seri move but didn't say anything about Paulinho.

Devils

The problem is that you don't contact the player and agent, establish an agreement then go to Nice and begin negotiations with the club only to back out due to technical decisions.

The technical decision should be made before contact the player, agent and club.

Neeraj

Arsenal fans trolling us by screaming "WALCOTT" on social media, after reports in Spain that Barcelona only went to have a look-see because "fans were tweeting about him on social media".

With this board, I can't even seem to doubt that this is true.

Oh and also, his agent has come out and said negotiations were close but "PSG increased his price only to fuck Barca" while having no interest in the player. What a cancer to football these Oil & Gas clubs are..

God Serena

Gee!! Lovely narrative but our board did sign Paulinho. Where was valverde then? So he think Paulinho is a good addition? You are just guessing like everyone else here. No one knows why we stopped the negotiations. My GUESS would be barca wanted to sign Dembele Coutinho and Seri but we couldn't bring down the cost of Dembele neither could we sell our dead weight to clear up some place for signings. We will come back for seri if Coutinho negotiations hit a wall which is very likely. But i refuse to believe that Valverde blocked Seri move but didn't say anything about Paulinho.

Paulinho was obviously a signing made for the sake of shady business on the side of Farto, so Valverde's opinion on whether or not he was needed wouldn't have mattered either way. Signing Seri would have 100% been a sporting decision though, and so far the board has shown itself to respect Valverde's wishes in regards to that.

michelco

You'd think that they would ask Valverde's opinion before they have advanced conversations with the player and agent

Icarium

Lifestealer
You'd think that they would ask Valverde's opinion before they have advanced conversations with the player and agent

Yeah he even rejected PSG for barca. It makes no sense that Valverde pulled the plug. It our stupid board. Seri might be an upgrade over our midfield options.

Messi983

Agree, that's why I believe it was much more money issue (either Nice demanding 50M after everything was almost agreed for 40M and then Barça stepping down from negotiations - and I can understand that decision - or we just realiized that we'll need more money to get Dembele and/or Coutinho) than technical decision.

But we'll probably never know for sure. Unless we'll go after Seri again next week after we'll finally give up hopes to get Coutinho. And if we sign Seri and Valverde won't use him much even though he's probably better than most of our midfielders then it might be some truth about him not wanting Seri. But I don't believe this will happen. Valverde has learned how to work with what he had in Bilbao and I think he'll do the same here. He'll try to get the best out of every player at his disposal to help the team (after all is also his job on the line) even those who he might not demand or want at first moment. Like Paulinho for example though I have a feeling that Valverde could actually like this type of midfielder and use him more than most people would like to see.

Home of Barca Fans