Jean Michaël Seri

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]901139590567866368[/tw]

Paulinho was obviously a signing made for the sake of shady business on the side of Farto, so Valverde's opinion on whether or not he was needed wouldn't have mattered either way. Signing Seri would have 100% been a sporting decision though, and so far the board has shown itself to respect Valverde's wishes in regards to that.

There's absolutely nothing to suggest Valverde had anything to do with ditching this deal.

cro-man

I guess nice is heartbroken because nobody wants to pay them as much as we wanted:lol: Watched the 2 games against napoli and i have to agree with our board. He is not good enough. I know it was napoli but still i expected much more. He would end up like arda and we couldnt get rid of him and we already have to many of those who wont leave.

El Flaco

[tw]901146922156773376[/tw]

Bouhafsi: Barcelona was expected to offer €30m + €10m in bonuses for Jean Michaël Seri but OGC Nice didn't receive any offer

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If people watched the 4-0 and 3-0 losses against PSG and Juventus, people would think Barca is a relegation fodder side, right? :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's how stupid it is to claim a player is not good enough after watching him for two games.

gasgas

He's not good enough.
Vs Napoli and the previous games as well.

Can play well for a team of Liverpool, Tottenham calibre

God Serena

If people watched the 4-0 and 3-0 losses against PSG and Juventus, people would think Barca is a relegation fodder side, right? :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's how stupid it is to claim a player is not good enough after watching him for two games.

It is worrying that at 26 he's not wanted by any top clubs but us, though. And after watching him play two games it could be very easy to see him as another one season wonder like Mahrez.

Alik

I honestly don't know anything about him.

But even if he is not world class, if his profile suits us, he would be a better fit than Gomes - who is neither world class nor the kind of profile we need.

Where are all the other "controller" type of midfielders? I haven't been doing any scouting :p

Home of Barca Fans