Jean Michaël Seri

5ergio_Busquets

youtube videos? Yes, I can make Arda and Gomes look like prime Zidane on youtube videos but I can't lie about stats. Denis? He is a good player but Xavi NEVER said Denis is his heir, although he support Denis and encourged him. What's your next argument son?

Screen_Shot_2017-08-24_at_3.21.51_PM.png

His stats are from weak ligue1, Arda and Gomes are even below ligue1 class.
He is 26, no one heard about him before last season where he did well and in the games played so far this season he played very bad. Any player can have one exceptional season.

Like I said before his price(40m) is low and if he is Barca quality midfielder he wouldn't be available so late in the transfer window.
Barca started their real interest in him a couple of days ago, so him waiting for Barca is nonsense.
We shouldn't compare players we want to sign to the likes of Arda, Gomes or Paulinho, because most midfielders in Europe would look better.
Instead we should try to sign a new Xavi or at least Players on similar level to RMs midfield.
For me it's either absolute top quality signings or no one and give the chance to promising Masia players, Arda, Gomes, Paulinho, Douglas etc. shouldn't be at the club in either case.

Xavi didn't say it directly but Denis said in an interview that Xavi told him that, you can find it in many articles.

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
PSG can have all the money in the world...doesn't change the fact they're an average sugar daddy team with a petulant failed ATP player in charge of them.

1993Kaan1993

Enough with your lies.
PSG chased Neymar last year behind Barca`s back, Verratti wasn`t the trigger. Now this with Seri. Just pathetic. No amount of money can buy you class and respect. Nasser and PSG are a prime example of that.

Nope, he is telling the truth. After Barca wanted to sign Verratti, Nasser promised a Champions League winning team to some players including Verratti, Marquinhos and Rabiot.

1993Kaan1993

La Liga has A.Madrid, Real and Barca, then 2-3 strong teams such as Sevilla, Bilbao. The rest are very weak. of course Ligue 1 has very weak teams as well. Don't forget Jese was very good in La Liga and failed at Ligue 1. Perez did amazing in Ligue 1, failed at EPL.

Neymar plays with different ambition and determination with PSG as he is not in the shadow of Messi anymore.
“It was possible to reach an agreement as Barcelona and Nice were negotiating,” he told RAC1. “On Tuesday, they were in France, talking about technical aspects but they already knew Seri’s capabilities. PSG came three days ago. Now PSG is putting pressure on the club to take the player, it’s crazy. They just want to do it to fuck Barça.”

Not true. Seri was PSG's second choice after Fabinho. They are still trying for Fabinho.

Last edited:

5ergio_Busquets

La Liga has A.Madrid, Real and Barca, then 2-3 strong teams such as Sevilla, Bilbao. The rest are very weak. of course Ligue 1 has very weak teams as well. Don't forget Jese was very good in La Liga and failed at Ligue 1. Perez did amazing in Ligue 1, failed at EPL.

Neymar plays with different ambition and determination with PSG as he is not in the shadow of Messi anymore.

I think mid-table teams of La Liga can beat any team of Ligue1 apart from PSG. Even Monaco now, after losing many of their top players, are not a strong team.
As for Neymar he would never have joined PSG if they didn't offer him an absolutely ridiculous amount of money.
So the "ambition" talk is just for the media, he surely would not publicly say that he joined for money.

kilian

Nope, he is telling the truth. After Barca wanted to sign Verratti, Nasser promised a Champions League winning team to some players including Verratti, Marquinhos and Rabiot.

You can convince yourself to believe in whatever lies you want to justify your club and owner. But no one outside qatari fc fanbase will believe you.

springfield

Not true. Seri was PSG's second choice after Fabinho. They are still trying for Fabinho.

Who told you that Jese was very good in La Liga?
PSG didn't sign Neymar because of Barca pursuit for Verratti. It's not the first summer that Neymar was linked to PSG. Neymar knew that PSG was already interested in him so they got in touch again and this time the transfer was for real. PSG was winning ligue 1 for years now. They were desperate to get a decent chance in winning CL. That's why they were looking to sign someone like Neymar. Verratti probably changed his mind once he found out Neymar was coming. And it looks like they are still looking to strengthen their squad. It's not about what PSG players want, it's about what the owners want. PSG winning the CL and become one of the best teams in Europe.

George_Costanza

He is 26, no one heard about him before last season where he did well and in the games played so far this season he played very bad. Any player can have one exceptional season.

Like I said before his price(40m) is low and if he is Barca quality midfielder he wouldn't be available so late in the transfer window.
Barca started their real interest in him a couple of days ago, so him waiting for Barca is nonsense.
We shouldn't compare players we want to sign to the likes of Arda, Gomes or Paulinho, because most midfielders in Europe would look better.
Instead we should try to sign a new Xavi or at least Players on similar level to RMs midfield.
For me it's either absolute top quality signings or no one and give the chance to promising Masia players, Arda, Gomes, Paulinho, Douglas etc. shouldn't be at the club in either case.

Xavi didn't say it directly but Denis said in an interview that Xavi told him that, you can find it in many articles.

If you don't have any direct quote from Xavi saying Denis is his heir then don't use it in your argument. Regarding Ligue 1, some of the best players came or still playing in that league. Verratti considered by most the best CM in the world is playing in Ligue 1 and I only brought Gomes and Arda comparison because that what you compared him with in your post. Below is his comparison with Verratti. Your next argument?

Screen_Shot_2017-08-24_at_5.58.39_PM.png

kollegah

If you don't have any direct quote from Xavi saying Denis is his heir then don't use it in your argument. Regarding Ligue 1, some of the best players came or still playing in that league. Verratti considered by most the best CM in the world is playing in Ligue 1 and I only brought Gomes and Arda comparison because that what you compared him with in your post. Below is his comparison with Verratti. Your next argument?

Screen_Shot_2017-08-24_at_5.58.39_PM.png

Verrati is not the best CM in the world and I dont know anyone who claims that

Verrati is not the best CM in the world and I dont know anyone who claims that

Sadly, he is at the moment.

Modric, Thiago, Kroos, David Silva are all great. But Verratti is a class apart. But, since he is playing in a shit league with a team that can't get past last 16, his quality is largely undermined.

Home of Barca Fans