Jean-Clair Todibo

messi2140

6racies Xavi
These loans with a buy option have proven time and time again how stupid they are , especially with Italian clubs.

CatalinR10

????

It's probably fake news dawgs. Him leaving would leave us with business old man Pique , inconsistent Lenglet and 1 injury away at playing in MSL Umtiti.

Not worried about this one dawgs.

xXKonan

????

It's probably fake news dawgs. Him leaving would leave us with business old man Pique , inconsistent Lenglet and 1 injury away at playing in MSL Umtiti.

Not worried about this one dawgs.
Lol they will likely use Araujo, from the B team as the 4th CB option when needed.

The lol part is, he's inferior to Todibo in a number of aspects and this is coming from a guy that likes Araujo. Combination of the club needing money and also overrating the fuck out of our first 3 CB options which includes one of them being finished and the other two not being good or consistent enough to be first choice options anymore.

clemente

Wasted a year of development at a very important stage of his age for no reason, I don't get why these young players come here.

Wasted a year of development at a very important stage of his age for no reason, I don't get why these young players come here.

I would have played him much more but he has been treated normally so far. For an unknown youngster, going to a super club the first year or 2 is a waiting game. Would not have been different at Real Juve City or Bayern.

CatalinR10

,, Valverde : Winter and summer transfer periods are very exciting to me because you can strenghten your team in many ways. I kept hearing the name Todibo in the offices in the past days , I don't know who he is but I've heard he is young and very good. We need to start 2020 in the best way possible and we need reinforcements in defense and midfield. I can't wait to meet Todibo and see what he's got. " [sport]

xXKonan

[tw]1213968555659546625[/tw]

Apparently Milan is trying to offer to sign him on loan with an option to buy without us having a buyback clause.

xXKonan

If I were Todibo I wouldn't even entertain the idea of joining Milan.

That team is a mess right now.

Home of Barca Fans