Jean-Clair Todibo

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lenglet can still play against Inter next Wednesday right?

Either way what a way to throw a player into actions with little preparation and help.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope he plays well vs Sevilla because I'm getting tired of Lenglet's piss poor play vs any forward that isn't bottom tier quality.

serghei

I hope he plays well vs Sevilla because I'm getting tired of Lenglet's piss poor play vs any forward that isn't bottom tier quality.

He needs to have a Fati level impact to keep playing. Harder for a CB to achieve that.

Andresito

Staff member
I don’t understand why some players are completely neglected. What did todibo do to EV’s mother?

Piqué and Lenglet pairing has been shit lately.
Valverde's solution to that is to play them as much as possible in hopes of them improving together, something that won't happen.

serghei

May be. But it is a big game and EV might prefer not to through him to the wolves.
Man, Umtiti injuries has really fucked us

Except he was our best defender in preseason, while Frenkie never played there for us.

If anything, Todibo should have played more considering our starting CBs are pure shit atm.

Barcilliant

Except he was our best defender in preseason, while Frenkie never played there for us.

If anything, Todibo should have played more considering our starting CBs are pure shit atm.

This. He should be playing considering the form of the two CBS.

Porque

If Ernie likes what he sees in training then I am sure Todibo will play. That is pretty much how I view his strategy given how he utilised previous players.

Personally feel he is going to stick Frenkie or even Busi there for one game though.

serghei

If Ernie likes what he sees in training then I am sure Todibo will play. That is pretty much how I view his strategy given how he utilised previous players.

Personally feel he is going to stick Frenkie or even Busi there for one game though.

Sorry, but Valverde is not a top manager, to give him the benefit of the doubt in cases like this. With top managers you know that some players don't play because they aren't good enough and aren't working enough in trainings. With Valverde the problem might just be the fact that he is a mediocre manager who makes bad decisions all the time.

This is the same dude who thought Rakitic would do better under pressure vs Liverpool than Arthur.

Home of Barca Fans