Jean-Clair Todibo

serghei

He should be getting games in La Liga vs smaller teams on Camp Nou.

Has talent, is bold and is fancy on the ball and he's very athletic. Looks fast too. Properly managed he could be a breakthrough player as soon as next season.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Sport claims Valverde is very happy with how Todibo and Araujo performed in Japan and Araujo will likely be the 5th CB if needed.

Both are very similar to each other in terms of skill set but Todibo is better on the ball no doubt. Araujo seems to be improving in that regard though, as when he got here that was his main weakness.

serghei

Sport claims Valverde is very happy with how Todibo and Araujo performed in Japan and Araujo will likely be the 5th CB if needed.

Both are very similar to each other in terms of skill set but Todibo is better on the ball no doubt. Araujo seems to be improving in that regard though, as when he got here that was his main weakness.

Encouraging, but Valverde has a habit of not matching his actions with his words. For me Umtiti is a shadow of the player he was 2 years ago. I would see Todibo as potentially 3rd choice if Umtiti doesn't get his shit together. He's been horrible after he came back from injury.

FinBarcelonafan

Encouraging, but Valverde has a habit of not matching his actions with his words. For me Umtiti is a shadow of the player he was 2 years ago. I would see Todibo as potentially 3rd choice if Umtiti doesn't get his shit together. He's been horrible after he came back from injury.

Exactly. Valverde says a lot of crap. I don't believe word he says.

I agree, Umtiti looks bad. Not sure if he will ever come back from this.

Porque

Sport always run these type of articles. Like the time when we failed to sign Thiago Silva but no problem because our new "signing" would be Macky Bagnack after convincing on the tour of Asia :lol:

xXKonan

Macky Bagnack, that's a name I haven't heard in ages. I just looked up what he's doing now and he's playing for NK Olimpija Ljubljana in Slovenia.

Messi983

Macky Bagnack, that's a name I haven't heard in ages. I just looked up what he's doing now and he's playing for NK Olimpija Ljubljana in Slovenia.

Yeah, and he's nothing special. BTW, his team was just eliminated today in Europa League qualies.

kattanib

Honestly today I saw glimpse of horror show from him. Things such as breaking the offside trap and leaving players unmarked. Needs to work on his special awareness off the ball

kattanib

Honestly today I saw glimpse of horror show from him. Things such as breaking the offside trap and leaving players unmarked. Needs to work on his special awareness off the ball

A quick question.. am I being delusional here or did he actually play well against Arsenal?

Home of Barca Fans