Jean-Clair Todibo

serghei

Imo he has the class of Baresi, the heart and dedication of Puyol, the social media abilities of Pique, the goalscoring instincts of Ramos and the macho man-ness of Rafa Marquez.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Todibo is 19 and will come for free. Worth a try.

Sure, as long as he comes as the 5th CB and we get another CB in addition to him. Don't want another season of Pique switching on and off and Umtiti's injury problems.

Not the biggest fan of Pavard, but fuck it. Let's get him for 35m.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sure, as long as he comes as the 5th CB and we get another CB in addition to him. Don't want another season of Pique switching on and off and Umtiti's injury problems.

Not the biggest fan of Pavard, but fuck it. Let's get him for 35m.

And screw Bayern in the process... I like it. :p

All seriousness, I think he is a bit overrated and if we get him we will need to pay more than 35m which I believe is the agreed upon-ed amount between Stuttgart and Bayern?

Joan

And screw Bayern in the process... I like it. :p

All seriousness, I think he is a bit overrated and if we get him we will need to pay more than 35m which I believe is the agreed upon-ed amount between Stuttgart and Bayern?

That's his clause?

xXKonan

He's coming as a first team player and not a B team player going by the rumors. Probably don't want to screw up like the Davison deal.

But I have doubts he's even ready to be 4th choice and him being our second RCB in the squad. Unless the club intends to buy Murillo to use as a stop gap so Jean can get ready.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's coming as a first team player and not a B team player going by the rumors. Probably don't want to screw up like the Davison deal.

But I have doubts he's even ready to be 4th choice and him being our second RCB in the squad. Unless the club intends to buy Murillo to use as a stop gap so Jean can get ready.

That would honestly be quite tragic.

xXKonan

That would honestly be quite tragic.
I don't mind us getting prospects but yeah that would crazy if we have Jean as our 4th choice CB considering how crocked Umtiti seems to be and Pique's inconsistency and decline.

Funny enough Ronald Araújo who is the same age as Jean has more top-flight experience than he does. But he was bought for the B team while Jean is for the first team. :lol:

Raketa10

Barcaforum in a panic mode. :D If we sign him I sincerely doub't he will be aything more that a 5th CB solution in the beginning.

Last edited:

raki

If Abidal trust him then i trust him. Abidal knows about defenders. Even more about French market.

I rather trust in Abidal than in keyboard fans.

xXKonan

You know who else once played for Toulouse?

480.jpg

:mathieu:

khaled_a_d

This guy better be fucking good. If we miss out on de Ligt, Pavard and other CBs like that for a dud I'm gonna lose my mind.

IF we missed on those players, Todibo won't be the reason.
Those players are expensive and has many suitors and we don't hold any of the cards to get them. Especially when you consider the club has many holes in many positions and we can't just go on auction for every player

Home of Barca Fans