Javier Espinosa

funsize1984

I have high hopes for him too. Problem is that if we get Cesc, by the time he is ready for first team, we may not have a spot for him. Unless Xavi retires by then

SwiftGuyver

Espinosa and/or Sergi Roberto will probably have to take the 'Keita Role' for a year or two...

the good thing is they both seem humble, loyal, patient and dedicated to Barca so it shouldn't be too much of a problem...

Xaviesta + Fabriago + SergiEspinosa

Busquets + Samper

Messi, Pedro, Alexis, Rafinha, Deulofeu + Dongou

:D

bluewolf

Espinosa and/or Sergi Roberto will probably have to take the 'Keita Role' for a year or two...

the good thing is they both seem humble, loyal, patient and dedicated to Barca so it shouldn't be too much of a problem...

Xaviesta + Fabriago + SergiEspinosa

Busquets + Samper

Messi, Pedro, Alexis, Rafinha, Deulofeu + Dongou

:D

Totally agree with you on that cycle. I think Espinosa should be loaned after 2 years with Barca B to gain some more experience and physical development unless he shows extraordinary stuff of course. As for Sergi Roberto, i assume and hope that next year he's gonna take Keita's role. By the way I don't actually want Keita in our team. Yes, he is very useful player and helped us a lot but no more please. When he plays, attacking strength decreases and the movement slows down so I hope this is the last year for him.

Onuphrius

By the way I don't actually want Keita in our team. Yes, he is very useful player and helped us a lot but no more please. When he plays, attacking strength decreases and the movement slows down so I hope this is the last year for him.

I see only two scenarios where he leaves after this season: 1. Pep leaves and new coach doesn't want him around. 2. He retires. Since that second one isnt probably going to happen it will be down to Pep's desicion. Remember, Pep trusts and likes Keita

Ocurrente

Totally agree with you on that cycle. I think Espinosa should be loaned after 2 years with Barca B to gain some more experience and physical development unless he shows extraordinary stuff of course. As for Sergi Roberto, i assume and hope that next year he's gonna take Keita's role. By the way I don't actually want Keita in our team. Yes, he is very useful player and helped us a lot but no more please. When he plays, attacking strength decreases and the movement slows down so I hope this is the last year for him.

i don't get it, you recognize he is a very useful player and he help us a lot, but you want him to leave?? Of course he is not in the same level that iniesta or xavi, that's why he is not a starter, but when our midfield is getting tired and becomes unbalanced, Pep makes use of him to compensate it again, that's why he played more games than anyone last season, he is our physical strength, he is very good in the air, has a good long distance shot and has very good positioning, he lacks of iniesta's dribbling capacity or Xavi's vision, that's maybe the reason most of the people are not impressed by him. But he offers other characteristics which make him very important, and he is happy being a second choice, that's why Pep loves him...
17848_1.gif

bluewolf

i don't get it, you recognize he is a very useful player and he help us a lot, but you want him to leave?? Of course he is not in the same level that iniesta or xavi, that's why he is not a starter, but when our midfield is getting tired and becomes unbalanced.
17848_1.gif
That's what i was trying to say. I used the word "useful" because of what he did for the team and Pep. I mean there was no other choice that you could depend on. If S. Roberto for example was 3 years older than he is who would Pep choose between them? Yes he did helped a lot but not the effective way as Barcelona's usual game. Imo he's been fulfilled his duty and now(if cesc comes, and I know they are different types of player) he may leave but I'm sure Pep won't leave him for another season. I hope this time I made myself clearer.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Keita is highly thought of in the dressing room.

AKA he's a really nice guy, kinda like Iniesta.

Koma

Maybe I am wrong, but I am under impression that it's so hard to make a debut in Barceona and make a breakthrough in the first team, almost harder then anywhere. Players like Thiago would have become leaders in Ajax by now. And examples of Romeu, Fabregas, Belerin and others only prove my point.
I just hope La Masia can continue with their amazing work and I hope Javier and others will make their way in our shirt.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Well... there's a difference in quality between Ajax and Barca at the moment

Wouldn't be easy getting into Real Madrid (ask Mata, Negredo etc) or Citeh either

Koma

Well... there's a difference in quality between Ajax and Barca at the moment

Wouldn't be easy getting into Real Madrid (ask Mata, Negredo etc) or Citeh either
There is difference mate, I completely agree with you, but Ajax also want to win trophies and they still give younger players a chance. There aims may not be high as Barcelonas but they also want to win and get back to their glory ways.

Home of Barca Fans