Javier Espinosa

Koma

Looks like Iniesta with more strenght and bravery. Could become incredible player for Barcelona.

If Wenger does not come and get him.

bluewolf

His skills are more like Kaka i think. Did see him for the first time and i hope he improves himself, i'd like to see him playing among the seniors.

desoe

I hate things like "he's the new this" or "he's the new that", but to be honest - the guy looks just like Kaka. Especially when he starts running and dribbling, his physique and moves - it's like the good old Ricky, who I used to watch few years ago.

The boy is a gem. I'm not this kind of a fan who watches something on YouTube and starts talking how this is the next superstar of football, but some things are just OBVIOUS. Javi looks awesome and I already have really high expectations about him.

p.s. there is an article in Sport about him today.

Ocurrente

Espinosa: "I have a special relationship with Andrés, because we are both natives of La Mancha. Whenever he sees me he comes to embrace me and he worries for making me feel good when I train with the first team."

SwiftGuyver

this kid is definitely one of our most exciting prospects...

the others would be: Thiago, Sergi Roberto, Montoya, Muniesa, Rafinha, Deulofeu, Dongou & Samper...

all of them have a realistic chance of first team football at Barca...

E

ellipse

This guy is so underrated, Gerard gets all the plaudits, but Javi is the little genius behind it all imo. He reminds me of Iniesta coming through La Masia, the silent leader! He reminds me a bit of Laudrup, lovely feet and very intelligent on the ball. Barcelona have so many amazing midfield options for the next 10+ years.

Yugi

Javier Espinosa out of the Spain squad for U19 Euros with injury. Poor lad never seems to get his big break at international level. #fcblive

Iniesta anyone?

Home of Barca Fans