James Rodriguez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Always been a very good player and entertaining to watch.

It's a pity for Real Madrid that Zidane didn't appreciate his qualities. Good for us though. He's benching Isco lately too. Hah.

MTL_Barca

especially if wages for the 2 years are already included in that. I mean what does he get? 10m a year?

If I remember it right the deal was like 12mil for the 2 year loan + 42mil option to buy him.

Salary not included, his Real contract was on football leaks and i don't think it was that much, around 13-14 mil gross if i remember that correctly.

In good form he is easily a 100M+ player and getting him on a loan deal in case he flopped made it even better.

Yannik

If I remember it right the deal was like 12mil for the 2 year loan + 42mil option to buy him.

Salary not included, his Real contract was on football leaks and i don't think it was that much, around 13-14 mil gross if i remember that correctly.

In good form he is easily a 100M+ player and getting him on a loan deal in case he flopped made it even better.

I really wonder why not more teams are trying to get loan deals with buyout options (non-mandatory). Literally nothing but advantages, you get to test out a player to see if he'd flop, and then get to decide wether you want to have him or not.

Morten

Even RM-players on loans cant escape the mighty injury-virus, if he was officially a Bayern player, this could all have been avoided.

Home of Barca Fans