James Rodriguez

Morten

can't fool me, another CL 3 peat coming for you guys. solari the argentinian voodoo merchant. :valverde:

There is only one voodoo merchant, but maybe if Solari goes bald....
I was talking about injuries, at this rate we would have to enter LL 5 a side(is there such a thing?) in a couple of months.

El Gato

Villarato!
He does? Started vs Mallorca and scored vs Granada off the bench after supposedly having some light injury the week before and being out for Brugge.

Not really anything to do with his bad play I think
a) Valverde makes us more solid in the middle and ZZ is high on him so he plays ahead of him in the midfield 3
b) Zidane seems to need him to play in Bale's place. That is until Galata where Zizou realised he needs at least 1 wing to work with a bit of pace.

Though he is culpable in the first Mallorca goal so it's not like he's innocent.

He's a bit of a victim of us being unable to go full on 4-2-3-1 without benching Kroos and playing Case-Fede as pivotes. In any other setup James is at least slightly out of position.

EdmondDantes

I see.

I'd heard he refused playing for Colombia to stay, train and fight to be a starter for Real, but whenever I watch you guys he's on the bench.

Yannik

Actually never understood the "work, work, work" stereotype. Working in Germany is usually 40h a week, 29 days of paid vacation on avg and parental leave. That's hella chill compared to most European countries, let alone the US, South Korea, Japan etc where you basically work yourself into crippling depressions. German work ethic is only about gaining max results with as little effort. In IT where I work noone works hard, everyone basically wrote some little automization tool or program that works for them and we'd just do adjustments.

Besides Bayern is doing 3 training sessions a day, maybe an extra nightshift in the gym and strict diets. That's pretty much the case in any club in Europe that aims for a high level, they were probably even heavier at Madrid.

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

Gave an interview about his time at Bayern in which he complained about the coldness of the players, the weather and being expected to learn a little German.
Would fit very well at Barca, has the same amigo-mentality.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fcbayern/comments/iax88c/james_rodriguez_interview_and_comments_on_his/

Well Coutinho Likes it there. But Munich doesn't have many Discos and Party location

So if u are a Party type Person , u probably won't like Munich

El Gato

Villarato!
Actually never understood the "work, work, work" stereotype. Working in Germany is usually 40h a week, 29 days of paid vacation on avg and parental leave. That's hella chill compared to most European countries, let alone the US, South Korea, Japan etc where you basically work yourself into crippling depressions. German work ethic is only about gaining max results with as little effort. In IT where I work noone works hard, everyone basically wrote some little automization tool or program that works for them and we'd just do adjustments.

When people work themselves to death they tend to not think about the efficiency of it. Some like it that way. And actually many times it staves off depressions rather than causing them when people placed into regular hours don't take advantage of their working day.

Andresito

Staff member
Insane career path.

EhVao8IXcAEOOPl

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He was so good in season 14-15. Dream goals and genius passing were his signature but his career isnt the same since then. 16/17 he was good when he came from the bench and under heynckes at bayern he was worldclass though not as good as in 14-15. Since 2018-2019 he became trash.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yet another reason to root against the death eaters and dementors of Anfield.

Give'em hell James. A golazo, or 2, or 22. Thanks for the memories.

FC433

JR was not sold for 27m.

"Update, Septembe 9, 11:01 BST: Contrary to previous media reports, the midfielder is joining Everton on a free transfer. According to information acquired by Transfermarkt, Real only secured themselves a sell-on clause, which would earn them a percentage of the Colombian’s next transfer fee. The percentage is understood to be in the lower and conventional range."

https://twitter.com/TMuk_news/status/1303641208665911297?s=20

Home of Barca Fans