James Rodriguez

Nucky

Even though he is Madrid player I hate to see good players like him destroying themselfs on the bench.. He should move to a club where he would be a starter.. He played great in Copa America.. This is one of the reasons I dislike Madrid.. Buy a player for 80m and then leave him to rot on the bench..

CuleLife4Life

Juve rolling in money. At least paying 85 million for James is more justified than 90 for Higuain.

Dumbest big money transfer ever. Still can't believe Juve did that. Pogba money gone down the drain.

I don't see how they can afford James but I wouldn't be surprised to see them bankrupt themselves and pull it off all to win CL.

Trickykid

Dumbest big money transfer ever. Still can't believe Juve did that. Pogba money gone down the drain.

I don't see how they can afford James but I wouldn't be surprised to see them bankrupt themselves and pull it off all to win CL.

Not that I agree that the two should be - barring some pocket change - a like for like transfer, but James, when trusted and on form, is pretty damn awesome. If Allegri can utilize him correctly I could easily see him being a huge success at Juve.

Besides, dumbest big money transfer ever has us and the big Z written all over it...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's being linked with a €70m move to Chelsea, apparently with Perez not wanting to sell him while Zidane said he can go. No idea of the truth in this though.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Some how I feel like if we play James and bound him by Bale and Asensio, this could be a superb force.

Home of Barca Fans