James Rodriguez

El Flaco

James' goal vs. Leganés

[gfy]WeeMintyDotterel[/gfy]

[gfy]PhysicalCleanDassierat[/gfy]

[gfy]IncompatibleChiefHake[/gfy]

Iarwain

Is his Madrid fate already decided?

It looked like he was gesticulating something to the bench of Real when he scored while few teammates pushed him off. Anyone noticed that? He didn't even look that devastated with the last second loss, even hugged Messi, as if he's already ex-Madrid player only killing time till the summer transfer window exit.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Is his Madrid fate already decided?

It looked like he was gesticulating something to the bench of Real when he scored while few teammates pushed him off. Anyone noticed that? He didn't even look that devastated with the last second loss, even hugged Messi, as if he's already ex-Madrid player only killing time till the summer transfer window exit.

He signaled, did you forget me or did you remember me?

To be honest, whenever he plays close to goal he is fucking clutch. We go with 4 3 3 and he is not as impactful in it.

El Flaco

James' all goals vs. Deportivo La Coruna

[gfy]HighAllHackee[/gfy]

[gfy]FamousSmartDore[/gfy]

[gfy]ThatSkeletalEider[/gfy]

[gfy]DeafeningShamefulAtlanticridleyturtle[/gfy]

[gfy]DenseTalkativeHectorsdolphin[/gfy]

El Flaco

James' all goals vs. Granada

[gfy]IdleIncompleteGharial[/gfy]

[gfy]RewardingGargantuanGossamerwingedbutterfly[/gfy]

[gfy]FearfulDazzlingBluebottle[/gfy]

[gfy]AcclaimedAcidicCamel[/gfy]

[gfy]AnotherSharpBlueshark[/gfy]

[gfy]BlankElderlyAustralianfurseal[/gfy]

[gfy]WanHarmlessBasil[/gfy]

Morten

Got a nice ovation, pretty clear that he is leaving. Cracking player, great left foot, great golazos, just didnt fit in our 4-3-3 setup. Too good to be on the bench, time for him to make the most of his career. Shame that we cant put on 70-80 mill subs next season, oh well, it was nice while it lasted, couldnt keep that squad depth forever.

El Flaco

He should've left after when Ancelotti resigned to be starter in a great club elsewhere instead of wasting the past 2 seasons on RM's bench.

Richard.H

This amount of squad depth is unheard of for any club in the history of this game. Like I said in the chat, this season was the absolute peak of their team roster wise. I'm sure even Morata will get fed up if Benzema continues to play ahead of him.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
This amount of squad depth is unheard of for any club in the history of this game. Like I said in the chat, this season was the absolute peak of their team roster wise. I'm sure even Morata will get fed up if Benzema continues to play ahead of him.

you still think morata will start ?

Home of Barca Fans